MicroFlowerz Zone

If you’ve seen my recent threads you’ll know there has been some terrible timing on my grows. So instead of making a new thread every time I start a new grow this thread will be all things MicroFlowerz.

Mars Hydro Ts1000 2x2’ tent has 8 Purple Jem sprouted yesterday/today, waiting on one more.

VirparSpectra Ks2500 3x3’ has 10 more Purple Jems sprouted today waiting on 4 more.

Mars Hydro Ts1000/50w cob 2x3’ tent has 3 Sour Bubble Ryder bx and 4 Durban auto planted as germinated seed yesterday still waiting to sprout.

The project is to breed the earliest Jem male with the earliest Durban fem or vice versa. SBR and female jems are for smoke.

8 Likes

Not sure how much you can see here is 2x2’ tent and a close up.

11 Likes

Smokin some Durban Cookies

2 Likes

Day 6

There are 13 good non runty plants between the 2x2 and 3x3. All the runts are getting binned today.

4 Likes

Listening to KMK while getting ready for 4:20 4/20/23

Trying photoperiod strains indoor for the first time. I’ll be to reversing a frisian duck since I only had a few duck seeds and Supa Freak doesn’t look like it will grow.

This is a dresser and is somewhat stealth. It has panda film on the back with a U shaped zipper from vivosun. Everything is gorilla taped to seal except for passive intake through the bottom. When zipped the fan on 50% the panda film sucks in and temp stay 5* above ambient.

The lights are two 50w cob leds one 3000k the other 6500k although I might add one more. Here is what the color temperature looks like.

Might switch out the cobs for a ts1000 later for flower.

4 Likes

Getting ready to smoke really old dried out Auto Duck Bx. Terrible trim.

Listen to good tunes https://youtu.be/EQk8tdV7YeI

To start with some buds

Sort the seeds for grow soon

All done

Smoooooth

5 Likes

I’ve ran a lot of photoperiods inside! Just lots of light and lots of airflow and water half as much and u should be fine. If we’re comfy then they prob are too on temps

1 Like

Day 16

As you will see below another round of culling has occurred. Lots of runty phenos this round have been binned. This could be because I bred these seeds in small 6" pots. Environmental factors can affect pheno type expression in the next generation seeds.

I think by the start of flower I’ll be left with very few plants. As long as I get one Durban ,Jem, and SBR remain it’ll be worth it.

Check out this 2 week pheno! Quite interesting maybe pollinate

1 Like

Another bad update I’ve been hospitalized for the last week. Which means the plants were left to fend for themselves and unfortunately everything died. I wont be starting a new grow for 2-4 weeks