Acapulco Gold Repro

4 Likes

Yeah, she does deserve a “Craft Canna Cure.” I can easily provide a Slowwww initial dry, RH 75, temp here 79F. A week to drop to 69% and lower as local RH drops towards 60% next week…

I thought, slow walk the first week of drying, then a minor wet trim and move buds into 50% RH on drying trays in the grow room. When buds hit low 60’s RH Jar & burp that bud forever…

There’s also a potential seed drop. AG x Tres Amigas (WW) I fear they will be immature, but I hope the tarp gets any early seed drops.

Better Ideas?
-Grouchy

5 Likes

Thanx for info this is lambchop seed ag 1 out of 6 female I have started cal mag I am new to,this and it is looking better

4 Likes

nice big “fatty” BUDS – GREAT JOB !!!

2 Likes

How big is an octopup?

Not big! :joy:
They hold less than a gallon, and I started using them because real octopots are too big for my tiny tents!

https://overgrow.com/t/micro-octopot-grow/55869?u=firehead

4 Likes

So these look like a fabric grow bag. Are they different? Very impressive! Talk about a plant that knows how to use nutrients! This is a trait that is worth breeding for. What container am I thinking of that is black plastic with numerous holes in the sides and it looks kind of like an egg crate?

4 Likes

Well, the octopots use a special reservoir beneath the cloth bag. Once the roots hit the res, you never water the soil again. Plants get all water and nutes from the res, and the cloth bag gives the roots all the oxygen they need.

5 Likes

Whaaaaat?!!! They make “earth box” fabric pots???!! I need to get me some of those! Glad you guys mentioned this as i had no idea they existed. Sweeeet!

7 Likes

Just got four 6 gallon octopots in the mail. Gonna give them a try indoors. Well suited to automation.

5 Likes

Joker’s doing a six-plant grow in Octopots right now, if you wanna follow along: StarDawg, Grape Ape, DeathStar in Octo’s

He just started it, but I’ve seen some of his other grows using them and they always turn out pretty impressive.

6 Likes

Octopots are the bomb.

2 Likes

Just a look up the skirt of my AG.
:grin::v::green_heart:

Yes the stem is enormous! :flushed:

44 Likes

That’s mighty impressive. Like being in the forest! :+1:

2 Likes

Loving every minute of it! :grin::seedling::v::green_heart:

Dam that’s thick azz fuck. Looking great!!

2 Likes

Its humongous, I like it.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

That photo looks like you snapped it lying on the grass beneath a giant beech tree! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Damn! I have heard it’s all about girth… :joy:

3 Likes

Fantastic photos of your monster AG! That’s a rare and interesting angle.

How’s the bud development looking?

4 Likes