Acapulco Gold Repro

Hubby said mine came, too. I’m out of town.
Thank you @lambchopedd !
He doesn’t partake and was excited about the Acapulco Gold! Lol :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

@lambchopedd !!
Thank you so much :blush: received mine the other day !
I really appreciate the work you put in to make these. Knowing the exact genetics and breeder has me really excited to try these out.

P.S. My friend is mad I didn’t grab a pack for him now haha I can share thou

17 Likes

I’m sure this has been asked and answered, apologies for not reading through the thread to find the info, but I’m curious, lambchopped, did you see much of a difference between the plants you grew from Nierika beans you worked with and the Woodstock Farmacy beans?

ETA: Partially asking because I’m sitting on a pack of the Nierika AG but was curious about the Woodstock AG and how it differs, if at all.

BTW love that logo, is that Africa in the form of a marbled steak or something? Oh duh, maybe it’s exhaled smoke but in the form of Africa?

3 Likes

So this happened. But it seems 8 or 9 of the beans survived. I dunno how they got so crushed in the mailer they were in.

Thank so much for these beans @lambchopedd !!

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s a lamb chop in the form of Africa. I mean they kinda look the same in real life. Its damn clever haha

2 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday the same way.

1 Like

Oh no bro !
Did they not have a tube ? Or did they just step on the poor things ?

The little container appeared to have gotten smashed thus opening it, beans spilled out and got smashed as well.

3 Likes

Just checked mine. All good here, thankfully

1 Like

Exactly what happened with mine! But many survived. :heart:

Same here, the plastic pod popped open. There were a few good seeds rolling in the envelope so it wasnt a complete loss.

Those little 1 dram pods may not be the best choice for shipping.

I am still very grateful, I now have some, before I had none! I call that a win.

2 Likes

I’ve commented about that more in detail way earlier in the thread; both anecdotal differences, and similarities.
Long story sure — yes, both sets of plants looked identical to one another :slightly_smiling_face:

The last ”difference” I noticed was that WSF had more females (+ one of the final males) & Nierika had more hermaphroditic males (+ two of the final males) — I don’t remember how many intersex females I culled, but I posted about them somewhere in the thread lol

11 Likes

Holy fucking shit! I’m sorry man. I’m still shipping, so I can send more. Between a lot of the ppl here mentioning coinflips, and the guys in the Freakers group schooling me on them — I was planning to switch over.

@OGTreeSlayer @MrWizard I’ll be happy to replace yours as well. Same goes for anyone else who receives damaged seeds

19 Likes

Thanks dude. I appreciate this, but I am not complaining either, you did right by me!

3 Likes

@lambchopedd love this thread, thank you for all you do man. it’s amazing.

wondering how long you’re letting most of these phenos go before chopping?

all mine have been 16 weeks at least.

4 Likes

Yeah dude same here. I’m just grateful I received the ones I did :pray::pray: thanks again homie

1 Like

If, when I pop them, none come up, I’ll let you know. But for right now it looks like I have at least 8 I can count on. Should be plenty. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m more sad my package got messed up in shipping.

5 Likes

Duh, that makes sense. That kind of thing is a bit hard to pick up on for longtime vegetarians.

2 Likes

I think that it’s definitely worth following up with some of these AG grows really interested in the strain for a bit and never seen a grow in person let alone any beans happy growing for u all

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine can’t wait

2 Likes