Acapulco Gold Repro

Great job @lambchopedd! Lots of happy OGer’s thanks to you. Looking forward to getting unto these someday soon. Thanks!
Never heard of a smashed plastic anything

Must have been stomped on. Nothing wrong with the packaging at all. Crazy. Angry mailman must have just filled up at the pump. That’ll do it !:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Now…who is popping some AG?

12 Likes

US mail uses some death rollers from hell in their sorting machines. I switched to corrugated plastic (and to cardboard later) because a vial arrived in the US crushed.

There is even an extra “non-machinable” stamp because of this. Maybe check it out @lambchopedd

6 Likes

The coin flips are the way to go due to better stealth, but Ill be looking into that non machinable stamp myself. Still have a few hundred vials to use. Thanks!

5 Likes

Well worth the full read, though it does leave me a bit unsure about ever running the Nierika AG pack I have. Maybe if I could swing a heated greenhouse I could pull it off outdoors.

3 Likes

Bit late to the party. Been off-site this past week! Way to kill another seed run! Killer packaging too!

4 Likes

Mine arrived! They made the trip fine.

Thanks again for the chance to grow this piece of history.
:pray:

17 Likes

Thanks edd,
Received a pack in perfect order!!
These will have a little spot all to themselves in the great outdoors this season.
Pic of these coming soon.
Much Appreciation , great job!

5 Likes

Once I get done with this 16+ week girl I’ll give it ago. Once she’s cured I should have some energy from her to make it through the AG :joy: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Just wanted to let you know, my package arrived safe and sound, no damage.

3 Likes

Received the Acapulco Gold! They were trying to escape, but all fine!
I went and dropped 3 to sprout!
Thank you @lambchopedd ! :green_heart::v:

20 Likes

Received my buddy’s pack it will be going out to him in a couple days, thx and cheers🥂

2 Likes

I feel like part of the problem with packaging is those new mylars I bought :sweat_smile: I noticed those things sucked when I got em…

Sorry everybody!

14 Likes

They were all fine! As long as the beans are good. :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Beans showed up here in good shape. Package a little damaged but vial intact. Thanks again.

4 Likes

The coin flips are the way to go for snail mail. Otherwise the risk is to high of them getting destroyed or found, the other trick is to put them in a card or thick paper wrapped around it so when it goes through the pressure rollers it doesn’t take the edges and cut the envelope

4 Likes

Wow I missed most of this. Great job @lambchopedd

2 Likes

Can we still get in on this?

2 Likes

Received and very appreciated. Looking for a good AG was one of my first posts on the site :smiley:

The vial looks like it was stressed a little, because I see some vertical cracks, but all the beans inside appear to be fine. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine came great thank you will show progress when I drop which I think will be sooon

@lambchopedd mine arrived today, muchas gracias!

1 Like