"Ace" by breeder Stitch (Flash Seeds)

Just wanted to give some praise to the autoflowering strain “Ace” by breeder Stitch (Flash Seeds).

It’s a very feelgood and mind-opening Sativa, and it’s quite strong as well. Surprises and impresses me time and time again, after I’ve had some other strains for some time and get back to it. Good for listening to music, and doing creative stuff as well as getting random postponed things done. Probably a good companion for outdoor activities as well, but haven’t used it for that.

-Here are a few pictures from two grows with Ace; one indoors in a box together with 3 other similar sized small plants, with a total of around 50 watts of LED bulbs, and one outdoors at a latitude of roughly the Nordic capitals. Both grows were quite severely compromised and stunted, especially the indoor one where I overwatered all the plants quite badly for a week (or two) at the start of flowering, and the outdoor Ace seems to have had way too much nitrogen in the soil + plus some bug-spots? It also got water too rarely, plus some wild animal (deer, I suspect…) ate the whole other main top plus a bit more, this also a short bit into flowering/stretching. Then I understood how seriously tempted the forest animals can be by weed, and put up the wire net protection around the plant. After this the plant was left in peace til harvest. :space_invader:

INDOORS:

OUTDOORS:

5 Likes

Never tried to grow autos out side, this might be the year!

2 Likes

Now that I’ve tried the indoor Ace the day before yesterday and now this afternoon/evening the outdoor Ace, both the same year grown… well… I feel (and think) like the Sun is the Sun, and a lamp is a lamp. There just is a depth and an extra mind expanison to the outdoor grown. Also if I am ultimately of the view that even any sort of lamp is organic in materials, just modified by humans, and so is electricity and the reactions it creates with materials etc etc… but from a more down-to-earthy vibe and view, sungrown has something that indoors lack quite completely. And this is not the first time I think that, but now I could compare two seeds from the same seed package and year grown as well…

2 Likes