ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors 🐯

No man, made in the USA. Amazon. LOL

Spanish dig sativas while americans dig hybrids and indica based strains… IMHO.

3 Likes

Yes, That is true, I also am a sativa lover. I prefer to feel motivated and inspired over a couchlock narcotic type high. Not saying a good indica is not nice in the evening and just chilling and watching movies and such…

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me I have some Zamaldelica beans in my fridge @pookie123. I should pop those and see what I get.

@MadScientist, you are getting the hang of this growing thing. Soon you will have a huge outpost plant to worry about :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Ill look for them! My fabric bags seem to stretch over time and water gets between the bag and soil and just runs through. Those look thick and hold their shape.
The fan leaves on that girl are wicked! Doing a Freddy Krueger claw pose lol. I love it.

1 Like
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Landrace strains - general thread

At the new place under the sun. Golden Tiger by ACE. Amazing plant. 11 weeks to go… LOL

15 Likes

Now you got place under sun and we have Ice road :slight_smile:)
That sativa strain and all sativa strains are reare for me and didn’t see them any. I think i wona grown those one day :smiley:
Have as many sunny days! :flashlight:

3 Likes

This baby will go big… She looks a beast

2 Likes

This is the GT lady budding really nice, she´s got around 11 weeks to go… LOL!

On this pics i have noticed some webs on the buds, so they are gonna get AzaMax w/ Potassium Soap to kill any unwanted bugs tonite.

10 Likes

High temperature here will only be 51° today, I kind of wish I had outdoor bug problems.

3 Likes

The grass is always greener.

Its 26F here in Mass.

1 Like

That’s what I call a frozen hole

3 Likes

The low temperature in my flower tent was 52º a couple of days back :laughing:

Looking good, Mister Doctor Scientist. Will be fun to watch a tropical grow from the frozen wastes.

2 Likes

Is it growing or not? I cant seem to tell if its streching any more… Might it be root bound? I am throwing a little Cannazym to help the roots but i dunno!

EDIT @ryasco

Gonna have to measure it, and keep a log.

HppHrvst

5 Likes

Is it showing any signs on the leaf or drooping?

Edit: http://www.growweedeasy.com/rootbound-cannabis-symptoms

3 Likes

Yes it is, but because i think it was root bound and now it`s getting back on track. It was trasnplanted about two weeks ago, from a one gallon pot to a three gallon pot.

1 Like

Normally when you get root bound high PH follows. Minerals build up in the soil raising it. My first clue is when the leaves get wonky reaching in different directions with some drooping. After that you should get nitrogen, phoshorous, and calcium deficiency. This is in general what to look for. You might have a few or all the symptoms depending on variables.

5 Likes

Based on your picture from four days ago, I think you will be fine letting it run to finish in that 3 gallon container. I think most
of the flowering stretch is over now, the small container will assist in controlling any additional runaway sprawling stretch. Just make sure they are provided with enough nutrients/water under your bright sun.
The upcoming 10 weeks until they achieve proper ripening will go by quickly.
Your patience will be handsomely rewarded!

Look at how remarkably your growing skills have improved this past year!

It looks like your 2018 will be quite productive, satisfying and fun filled!
Enjoy your growing adventures!

4 Likes

It is because of people like you i am still here. Thanks for always being so kind.

3 Likes