Grass Monkey & Sour Bubble in the House!

Hello gang.

I am three weeks out from harvest and am thinking it might be a good time to start my next batch of seeds, specially since the Dark Devil has been harvested and the tent’s empty, will only use it for veggie and then onto the big tent.

So, here we are!

Will be germinating the BOG seeds first, I just got my seeds from LED and they will be running on this cycle as well. I am adding a third strain to the grow and that’s gonna be NYCD, i wanted Cindy, but that will be next grow.

HppHrvst

28 Likes

That Sour Bubba has me stuck with its beauty. The colors!! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I grew Sour Bubble BX3 (so one bx before the current gen) and that was the most potent weed I’ve ever grown.

One mate thought a Nintendo Wii controller was his body part, for example…

11 Likes

my next run is Sour Bubble and 13 seedlings are ready for an interview :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking very nice there bro.

2 Likes

was it as slow vegging as i have seen people say? mine is a few weeks old and maybe only just slower than other strains.

2 Likes

Well, I’d say its slow grower, not just in veg but in flower too.

Those were two nice runs with it (amongst other strains), but I would not take it back to my garden b/c of the low yield and slow growth.

Of course some of these parameters can be attributed to phenotype, and some could argue that their SB’s are fast as hell and yield loads, but that was not my experience.

I see it as a “growers own stash” type of strain, something you can grow if you don’t have to worry about plant numbers, have them on the side growing somewhere, but not to be your only strain.

All in all, it is a good strain but just too low yielding for me, despite that low yield being ultra potent.

And the effect is VERY, VERY NARCOTIC. And I usually like a bit more active high so… A matter of preference, for some the ultra-stoney opium like high would be what they are searching for.

PS. If you like to vegetate your plants for a long time, you can achieve big yields with SB, but I have been a SOG grower for most of my grow career, so vegging for a long time is not my thing.

4 Likes

Thanks for your comments guys. Will be soaking the Sour Bubble at this moment. Don’t care about yield nor quantity only quality; i do not sell my weed, not even to my closest friends. I always tell them, i will treat the joint but do not ask me for weed.

Greedy bastard i am. I put in a lot of work in my weed, it’s my passion, i can’t put a price on that.

HppHrvst

6 Likes

From every person that I have seen that grew Sour Bubble has put it in the top ten of quality smoke

5 Likes

Something to look forward to then… LOL

5 Likes

As far as indicas go, there is nothing better than BOG Sour Bubble.

So powerful…

And I’ve had the pleasure to smoke some Sour Bubble that was grown by BOG… The best tasting joint I’ve ever smoked hands down…

I can’t describe in words how good it was.

10 Likes

Intense remarks man. I feel like harvesting the damn thing now… LOLOL

3 Likes

Ye, my ones did not come off so tasty…

But the stuff that BOG had grown… That man really knows his stuff.

I wonder if he could share us the secret what made it taste so good! @BogSeeds

3 Likes

Yes @v1ru5 that is a very good idea man.

Mr. @BogSeeds i will be growing in one gallon fabric pots with 100% Canna coco using TechnaFlora nutes. How do you like that?

4 Likes

I am afraid he only does organic.

Here is his soil mix post from 2004:

PS. And ofc the link is for the old overgrow.com so don’t be surprised that it doesn’t work :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Maybe he has friends that do it like I do…

Wishful thinking.

HppHrvst

2 Likes

very narcotic, i really like the sounds of that, i’ll definitely have to acquire sour bubble in the future some time. i want the most narcotic indica i can find. nodding off like it’s morphine or something. looking forward to seeing you grow them out MS, looks like you have your enviro dialed in too so i’m sure they’ll turn out great

5 Likes

Two great contenders… Very interested in both.

3 Likes

Check original post, this will be a three party race now!

CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH

Sour Bubble vs Grass Monkey

Very respectfully i ask all members to stay on subject, that way everyone can appreciate the relevant comments better.

And on top of that if anybody here feels like chatting, we now have a room for that.

Go here —> https://discord.gg/KKpn2t8

HppHrvst

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: