Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

These are all Freebies, from Attitude in the UK, or The Choice, sister company. I have tweaked a couple of things for this grow, and well, i think they are gonna run on Formula 707 soil in 3 gallon fabric pots.

Autos

1. AutoThink Different (Dutch Passion) - 1
  2. Auto Double Gigabud (Unknown Breeder) - 1
  3. Pink Diesel x Amnesia Auto (Unknown Breeder) - 1
  4. Auto BlueTooth (MSNL) - 3

Feminized

1. Peyote Cookies (Barney’s Farm)
  2. Granddaddy Purple (BlimBurn Seeds)

9 Likes

remember not to let the light hit the root zone.

2 Likes

I bet the peyote cookies will look stellar if it ends up leaning towards The peyote purple. I don’t know if you have seen pics of peyote purple or not but I have to say that it is one of the most beautiful strains I have ever seen, absolutely stunning and frosty as hell…

4 Likes

That’s nice of you to say @pookie123, thanks man. I’m sorry about the hurricane and all. I got a friend in Miami, and they were hit pretty bad.

Do you want some seeds? Send me your address and you’ll get some. I dunno what right now, but i’ll hook you up.

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer but it is not necessary, But if you ever run into any extra landrace seeds you can keep me in mind. Thank’s again for the offer.

2 Likes

I got some right now, from Punto Creepy weed, some colombian bud we get in Costa. If you want some… People who grow it here say it can even turn purple.

4 Likes

Is it a colombian landrace? Never heard of Point Creepy… I’ve heard of Red Point(punto rojo) punto rojo

2 Likes

i think it was originally from there and then it got here, i dunno where it comes from, but it’s mostly sativa and can get like 2 meters tall and turn purple… I’ll grow some one day… Guerrilla that is…

3 Likes

Mira @MiG de este es que te hablo.

Look MiG this is the one i’m talking about.

Update…

5 Likes

Hi. If I understand right, then you want to grow regular feminised seed together with auto seeds in one tent? You already put the seeds in those 3galon pots? I hope you dont make the same mistake as your grow here :frowning:

You need to start with smaller pots and after good roots develop then you need to transfer them in to bigger one. generaly you start in small pots like 0.5 litres. then you transfer to 1galon a then in to 3galon pots(3galons is for really big plants tho…I use 1 galon and its just fine for me :slight_smile: ). And you do it so you dont overwater them and have enough oxygen in roots. Its not like outdoor growing where is 36C and full sun, so the pots dry out very quickly.

ANd one rule for growing: You can alwas ADD nutrients, you can always add water, you can always add more light and everything wiil be alright in 48h. But if you overfeed them or too much water or too much light, you put your plants uder stress and they never grow to its full potencial.

LESS IS MORE! :slight_smile: Keep growing man :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am only vegging the fems in the auto tent, today i´m setting up another tent (smaller one) for the vegging plants, when the time comes for 12/12 i will have two tents running one in 18/6 and another one on 12/12…

Autos went directly into the 3 gallon pots, but the fem seeds are in cups right now, don´t have 1 gallon pots so they will go into three gallon pots once they need transplanting…

That´s my plan, but can always tweak it here or there, thanks bro.

OK well. But be careful. You dont want to over water them again. The soil has some nutrient at start so add some after they show some deficiency.

I personaly wouldnt grow auto plants in bigger pots than 1galon because they simply dont have so much time to make big root system. they start to flower very soon and dont grow so big as normal plants. you should maybe consider to buy some 1galon pots in my opinion, but Lets see others opinions :slight_smile: I am interested as well :smiley:

I am setting up my second grow right now, also with auto plants :slight_smile: I plan to start the seeds in like 3-4 days. I will make new topic so we can compare to each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be awesome bro. Thanks…

1 Like

Here is my previous grow if you want to see :slight_smile:

With autos, pot size seems to dictate final plant size. I like two gallons, but that’s because I only have 30" in my cab. When a tap root hits bottom, it begins to produce auxins that tell the main cola to stop growing.

If I grow them in small pots they will stay small. These are some that I’m growing in a party cup challenge. They still have another week or two to finish.

18 Likes

Damn, i’m gonna do autos like that!!! In fact i got three Bluetooth running right now, i am gonna keep one of them in the cup and see what happens…

2 Likes

It’s a challenge for sure, last time I tried this I killed them in the first three weeeks. Im only doing it for the challenge (contest) on ICMag. These girls are getting watered three times a day now. It is my first try using chemical nutrients, Lucas formula with GH 3-part. They are autoflower seeds I made. Out of nine total planted only these two are female. Last test run had a similar M:F ratio, so now making fem auto seeds.

2 Likes

I got me 12 fabric 1 gallon pots from amazon, just now. 12 pots for $15!

Gonna be running autos in 1 gallon pots in the little tent, which i will also use to veg my fems, and then onto the big tent; bu the autos will remain in the little tent for the whole grow.

Thanks @Fisch i was thinking of doing it like this a long time ago and when you said it, i did it.

1 Like

I just watered my plants for the first time since they sprouted. 2.5qt per 3 gallon pot, real slow and easy to make sure of an even distribution of water. It had a very mild solution of Canna Rhizotonic and Cannazym (Like a 3rd of recommended dosage. Runoff water went to the greenhouse for tomatoes and whatnot… Re arranged the tent too, this is what you guys see in there.

• Five (5) Bluetooth Auto from MSNL.
  • Four (4) White Widow Auto from Dutch Passion.
  • One (1) Pink Diesel x Amnesia Auto by Unknown Breeder.
  • One (1) Green Crack Fem by Humboldt Seed Org.
  • One (1) Pinneaple Chunk Fem by Barney’s Farm.
  • One (1) Granddaddy Purple Fem by BlimBurn Seeds.
  • One (1) Peyote Cookies Fem by Barney’s Farm.

The little yellow pieces you see on the top of the media are
Mosquito Bits… BTI against pests. @Smokinsammy

8 Likes