ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors 🐯

I hope this plant smokes as good as it looks!

1 Like

It looks me like not completly madure…
Espero que sea una bomba, de todos modos.
Salud.

4 Likes

Beautiful job @MadScientist

1 Like

How can you even tell without a magnifying glass?

Supongo que en Espanya no se dice gracias a una dedicacion. Has sido una inspiracion para mi webon!

Gracias por tus buenos comentarios.

I guess in Spain you don’t say thanks to a honorable mention. You have been an inspiration to me WEBON!

Thanks for your good comments.

PS.: @pookie123 might be onto something here… My attention will be drawn to it now. Very closely.

Typically I use pistol die off to determine ripeness on Sativas, and I would agree this looks to be quite underdone.

3 Likes

Are you saying that they are grown 12/12 from seed? Very impressive @MadScientist! Much respect.

1 Like

Me too, the pistils will recede and the cylax will swell. Not to worry though. You got a good harvest and have more on the way. Next time you think they are done, wait a week just to see what they do.

4 Likes

Basándome en la apariencia de los calices es como a mi me parece unos 15 dias, al menos, o incluso un mes, inmadura; pero no puedo asegurar más por la calidad de la foto…

Based on the appearance of the calyxes, it seems to me to be about 15 days, at least, or even a month, inmature; but I can not guarantee more for the quality of the photo …

3 Likes

Hostia, tico… pero si valen aquí 30-35€…(?)

Eso me pregunto yo: como es posible que a flores de apariencia tan inmadura le veas un 30% de tricomas ambarinos; por que a un cogollo así yo no me hubiera molestado en observarlo con lupa aún… Pero todo es posible en el Trópico! (broma)

2 Likes

Tico, ya sabes que me lío con el inglés, pero si no entendí mal y mostró el primer pistilo hembra sobre el 27-Nov-2017…no habrá florecido durante apenas 9 semanas?..
Perdona si no entendí bien…

Costa Rican brother, you know that I mess with English, but if I did not understand and showed the first female pistil on 27-Nov-2017 … will not have flowered for just 9 weeks? … Sorry if I did not understand well … .

1 Like

I second @MiG… she was needing 15/20 days more looking@ the hairs…
I’ve been there too… solution for me was exactly as suggested by @ReikoX : when you feel like cutting it wait 1 week , then look again at her.
Nice plant anyway
Peace
DS

3 Likes

Si, @Dee.S73; puede que un mes, o incluso algo más…
Aparte de la perdida de potencia que lamentablemente no puede comprobar comparando con otro ejemplar mas maduro, si no tiene un claro sabor floral/limón/orgánico, sino que sabe demasiado a “hierbajo”, entonces significaría qué esta inmadura en demasía… Espero que no, pero temo lo contrario… Ya nos contará Mad…

Yes, @ Dee.S73; maybe a month, or even something else … Apart from the loss of power that unfortunately can not verify comparing with another more mature specimen, if it does not have a clear floral / lemon / organic flavor, but it tastes too much “weed” , then it would mean what is too immature … I hope not, but I fear otherwise … Mad will tell us …

2 Likes

Y recuerda que los pistilos de las sativas puras tropicales permanecen más tiempo frescos que los de indicas e híbridos, e incluso se generan nuevas flores frescas cuando las primeras comienzan a ir madurando…

And remember that the pistils of the pure tropical sativas remain fresher than those of indicas and hybrids, and even new fresh flowers are generated when the first ones begin to ripen …

1 Like

I would have to agree with @MiG ,After looking at more of your pics up close it looked like it could have used a couple more weeks perhaps, as the pistols were very green and not receded. But no big deal,live and learn right? Unfortunately a lot of tropical sativas need anywhere from 11 weeks to up to 18 weeks to flower out. I think Ace says the golden tiger is a 11-14 weeks on average here is what Ace says :Golden Tiger is an excellent alternative to the haze sativas. It will fascinate the most demanding growers, looking for new sativa experiences of the highest order.
I’m sure it will still be good smoke, But watch out for the panic attacks as you stated as from what I understand the earlier you pick a plant the more it can likely cause that racy heart feeling… Perhaps take just a couple hits first to see how it affects you… I’m a lightweight myself so a couple hits can get me going, I grew some Hapa Haze a couple years ago and it got my heart pumping and gave me a little taste of that panicky feeling for a few minutes…

THC 20-25 %
CBD Below 1%
Flowering indoors 11-14 weeks

2 Likes

I didn’t want it to go bad, and usually we harvest our plants when the trichomes are amber, they all were ambre i actually thought it was gonna go past the point of harvest. All trichomes were amber if not 30% maybe more???

Next time i wil ask, it looks like sativas mature different then, but the funny thing is the trichomes being amber, and most of the rest milky…

If i had known i would have waited the three weeks, it’s nothing…

Thanks @MiG @pookie123 and @LED_Seedz @Dee.S73

1 Like

Yes, It is strange that you had so many amber trichs… We all learn more with each grow. That Hapa haze I grew a couple seasons ago went a long time outdoors and one of them kept stacking on new growth which made it even harder to judge, But I just let it keep going until towards the end of december before it was ready. landrace based sativas are usually the worst for extended flowering times…
I bet your next landrace based sativa grow will be perfect though, consider it a learning experience… You have already come along ways in short period of time with the quality of your grows and I’m sure you will get better with each one.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Killed it man, really nice job! :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Beautiful Sativa @MadScientist! Buckle your seatbelt! Neal Young says sniffing black pepper while smoking strong Sativa’s helps with his chronic panic attacks. I dunno…

2 Likes

OH YEAH LET ME TRY IT!!!

LOLOLOLOL

1 Like