ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors 🐯

I am using some powdered nutes to finish the Goldet Tiger, i hope it produces really good results cos’ it;s only $5 a pack with one pound of the stuff

3 Likes

That is real close to what I’m using as far as npk values how about micronutrients?

2 Likes

Front of the bag

• elemontos menores
    +micro nutrients
1 Like

I am not familiar with, nor have I used it, but I think it will work fine.
Just remember, that less is more!

I have been using this product only, (no additional supplements whatsoever) for about five years now. Start to finish, I never use anything else.
More than satisfied with the results!
Simple and effective.

I use ProMix BX with additional perlite, vermiculite, and oodles of dolomite lime.
For me, it is a fool proof, never fail, easy peasy, bodacious bud producer.

3 Likes

This baby is packing up real good. Lots of budsites and all of them with tiny glistening trichomes. It’s eating its own fan leaves, could it be that it’s approaching harvest time? I have had it in flowering since it had cotyledons, so i dunno, it’s supposed to go for 12 to 13 weeks, and i have lost count
 HAHAHA!

Gonna keep the magnifying glass close.

6 Likes

Looks like she just now is starting to fatten up. I would guess another three to four weeks at least. She’s going to be a big one. :thumbsup:

You are at about 85-90 days based on your previous posts buddy!

1 Like

Lazy me! HAHAHAHAHA! That would mean it would be ready in about a week or two
 WOOHOO!

30% amber here i come!

Thanks Captain!

Que hay mi compa! jeje, mae por que no puedes tenerla en suelo?ella te lo pide a gritos, tan bonito sol que hace en aquellos lados, buenas genéticas, hay comentas los olores y sabores del producto final, pura vida.:+1:

mae, why you can not have it on the ground? She asks you to shout, so nice sun that makes in those places, good genetics, there are comments the smells and tastes of the final product, pure life!

3 Likes

The thing is i rent, so if the landlord wants to come by or something i wouldn’t be able to move it you know
 I got some super Lemon Haze from GreenHouse that will put in 10 gallon fabric pots
 We’ll see.

1 Like

Listo mi compa, no sabía la situación, igual y no te quedaras con las ganas de probarla, eso es lo importante, éxito con las super lemon haze, estas son muy famosas pero yo de green house solo he probado cheese y es excelente, aunque solo germinaron 2 de 5 hace unos 5 años atras, el banco holandes tiene una reputacion un poco mala.
saludos y cuĂ­date amigo.

3 Likes

This one is dedicated to you @MiG!

Golden Tiger from ACE, finished properly in a 3 gallon pot after being transplanted from a one gallon pot. It was put into flower since it had cotyledons under a COB light for the first month or so and just now it is at like 30% amber. My first sativa. Could have been better but i feel great having finished it.

It’s HARVEST TIME!!!

HppHrvst

17 Likes

Way to go my friend! I am very happy for you. :grin:

2 Likes

Nice work there, to be proud of

2 Likes

Another one in the books! :thumbsup: :seedling:

2 Likes

Wow, nice job @MadScientist
She sure plump’d-up in the last 24 days.

1 Like

Hopefuly i don’t get panic attacks or something, i have heard this sativa to be not for begginers. HAHAHAHAHA!

I have only been smoking for 22 years so i dunno

9 Likes

Hahaha.
Provide smoke report please!

1 Like

Gonna need to wait a few days for that my brother, but i promise you @Calyxander, my first joint will be to your health.

4 Likes