ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

Your answer bro. I am not accusing anyone of doing anything, in a court of law, ā€œthe evidenceā€ can show a fact or not. So by those guidelines i yet have to see how the shop reacts, if they do not resolve, i will call CBG on the phone and let them know. Itā€™s all @MiG, realx brother! GOD!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxtd2XEQCPw

1 Like

Golden Tiger on the rise, formula 707 soil, until i can mix my own, need to gather ingredients little by little, but one of these babies will be a healthy robust female to get me super highā€¦ Just one will be taken to harvest.

2 Likes

Two of the Punto Rojo showed a tail today, i expect they should show cotyledons by tomorrow morning, and then on to the tent alongside Golden Tiger. I have the cups for the contest in that tent, and in Halloween we all need to switch to 12/12 and start flowering. The sativas will veg for about a week and then on to flowering for the rest of the grow, but when they are bug enought to withstand wind and the sun, they will put under the sun, hopefully they show sex early.

3 Likes

Gracias a Dios que las semillas germinaron, pero duraron toda la vida; de todas maneras no moleste a la gente de CBG y los muchachos de la tienda no se dignaron a contestar del todo, igual, todo salio bien. @MiG

Woooo tails!! Exciting bro. I had 5 magnum platinum haze germ yesterday:) its s5haze x chemdawg

1 Like

Germinating is one of my favorite things to doā€¦

2 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, Iā€™m quite satisfied with my Roots Organic Original at the moment. Iā€™ll be trying the mix Iā€™ve got cooking soon, but for store-bought garbage (channeling my inner lotus), it seems to work quite well.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta love it man!

The only one they bring at my hydro shop is this one man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy: This makes me fucking laugh so hardXD YES

2 Likes

Ahhhh, for some reason I thought 707 wasnā€™t that far off from Original, but sounds like it has less of what plants crave. Itā€™s not like Original mix has nutrients forever, but after a month of water only (ā€¦ ok, some epsom salt and molasses in there, too), my Roots Organic girls look pretty alright!

Of course, I have no idea what Iā€™ll do once the soil gives out. Repot, flower immediately, and hope it has enough juice to last? Tune in for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

3 Likes

kelp, kelp, kelp, kelp, come on guys lets all chant :wink:

2 Likes

Kelp, kelp, kelp, kelpā€¦ OOHHHHH! :joy:

1 Like

So anyway, i contacted CBG, cosā€™ Paisa Seeds en Colombia wouldnā€™t answer. Rafa, some very nice guy from CBG said they would send me another set of seeds free of charge. Responsible and professional, thatā€™s what i am talking about. Thanks CannaBioGenā€¦

3 Likes

Update on the super sativas.

Golden Tiger, germinated 3 out of 3 seeds. 100% rate.
Punto Rojo, germinated 2 out of 9 seeds. Terrible germ ratio. So, in essence i paid 55Euros for two seedlingsā€¦

EDIT. Changed the name of the thread because i am not gonna run those seeds i got from the Colombians, will wait untilt later to do the Punto Rojo, which is coming from CBG directly, so, original pack or not, itā€™s coming directly from the breeder!

7 Likes

but they are sending aother pack arenā€™t they ?

1 Like

Not the store i bought from ā€œPaisa Seeds in Colombiaā€ but CannaBioGen, is takling responsability. The store didnā€™t make contact with me until after i spoke to CBG. Rafa from CBG super great dude.

Yes, CBG is sending another pack. So CBG is great, Paisa Seeds not so muchā€¦

2 Likes

MS, those are looking very healthy! You must be getting the soil mix dialed in just right.

I will try to focus on the positive and say that my TGA Pennywise seeds from James Bean just germinated 10 out of 10. I just got terrible germ rates from the Dutch breeders I ordered through ā€œHerbiesā€. OK I guess I will say the negative as well! :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Using Formula 707 right out of the bagā€¦ Is that right that the Hurkle you sent us has high CBD?

1 Like

Yes, the Hurkle are just F2ā€™s of the seedpack from TGA. I must say itā€™s one of the best F2 breedings (crossing?) Iā€™ve done, the seeds were from pollen drawn from 2 males which were selected out of 5 males, and the 2 best females selected from 3 females.

https://tgagenetics.com/strains/hurkle

4 Likes