ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

First of the year iā€™ll be running some genetics in the photo versions.

Deciding if i first wanna do NYC Diesel and White Widow, my two favorites of all time, and then, some CBD and some Californian gensā€¦

These two GT and PR will be entering the realm of 12/12 on the 31stā€¦

3 Likes

I cant wait to see those tropical varities!!

Thought id mention this but seedbanks wont speak to you about germinating because its illegal to sell them for germinating. They are sold as souviners or birdseedXD expensive birdseed!

1 Like

That might be in Spain or Colombia, but not here in COSTA RICAā€¦

Grow your own, without going to jail or paying a fee; itā€™s 100% legal for me to germinate seeds and smoke the product of my harvest. If i sell one gram to someone, iā€™ll be put in prisonā€¦

2 Likes

Didnt you say the seedbank is in columbia?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Colombia, by the equator, next to Venezuela and Guyana brother! Not BCā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Yes i know which columbia:) i found this on their site:)

Cannabis Sativa seeds can only be germinated in certain countries in which it is authorized by the Law.

Claims about seeds that do not germinate shall be accepted as long as the seed bank accepts their return and we receive the claim form properly fulfilled. You must keep the original packaging for any claim.

The purchaser is responsible for being aware of the Laws in his/her country and act according to them. Alchimiaweb.com is not responsible for illegal uses of our products carried out by third parties.

We wonā€™t accept claims about hermaphrodite plants due to the impossibility of verifying if this hermaphroditism comes from growing conditions or genetic causes.

Claims about seeds from our ā€œGiftā€ section will not be accepted.

Claims about 20% or less of the content of the seed packet will not be accepted.

Super cool! Never seen a seedbank say this
Usualy its ā€œgermination isnt allowed and dont speak to us about itā€

You should try emailing again or calling them about it. They seem like they are legit. But i guess it does say they need a form of some sort from cbg and you already getting replacementsXD

2 Likes

The original packaging was a foil envelope glued to letter folded in three parts inside an envelope. It was probably a half an inch squared and no legends of any kind whatsoever.

I already spoke to Rafa at CBG Spain, and heā€™s sending me replacements. The Grow Shop in Colombia, only contacted me after i spoke to CBG first. I told them it wasnĀ“t necessary to deal with it, since Rafa was sending me the real deal, i expect those to come in a original CBG pack and allā€¦

3 Likes

Pardon me butā€¦ I see that MadScientist described it very clearly - package from reseller was not original and the breeder (CBG) offered and sent replacement. CBG support was rated as excellent.

End of story, no need to escalate the problem, MiG.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been orderedā€¦ powdered organic (along with neem and comfrey powders)
Roots Original is all I use (not an endorsement just a fact) and know how it
lasts only up to a certain point. Hoping KNF and a bit of top dress humus and
these powders will keep it going.

An thinking of not disturbing containers after harvest and amending with a
product I got a sample bag that looks promising. Vital Char - biochar, worm
castings, humus, glacial rock, guanos, whatever was swept up at end of day.

3 Likes

Lets see where you got those powders. They arnt usually very good.

2 Likes

I agree with this post.

3 Likes

Update on the super sativas, healthy robust looking ACE Golden Tiger.

Seven days old babiesā€¦

6 Likes

Woooooo. Lookin good man. Cant wait till they go outside!! I wanna pop some tropical varities.

1 Like

I am gonna keep them in the tent on 12/12 for as long as i can, and then out to the sun, itā€™s still raining a little bit. I thought rainy season was over, and well, i wan the plant to have some resilience before putting it outside. But yeah man!

2 Likes

Those pots are not suitable for roots

1 Like

Talk about causing plants to go herm eh?XD

Light is not good for roots

1 Like

Easy boy easy! HAHAHAHAHA

I forgot to put the other cups i painted black on topā€¦

2 Likes

But roots need darkness.Then everything is in order

2 Likes

Hes doing an oldschool tech for checking roots. You put a clear cup in a dark cup to keep out light. Then you can see when you transplant exactly.

1 Like