ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

yes man do it. it will kick start the fermentation

One female out of three seeds, but that was after having them under 12/12 from the get goā€¦ So yeah.

One Golden Tiger that will be transplanted to a 3 gallon pot and weĀ“ll see how big it gets in the next four months. I think itĀ“s the first pistil it showsā€¦ HAHAHA!

11~14 weekĀ“s to goā€¦

I dunno if to transplant into a 5 gallon or a 3 gallon potā€¦ Will be flowering for up to 14 weeks under the sun.

4 Likes

Balls balls balls, that sucks but that indeed looks like a pistol!!! Hereā€™s to crossing my fingers for ya :pray:

1 Like

No need brother it is a female indeed! We will see a super sativa grow up to like three meters!

HppHrvst

Thatā€™s fantastic new, I cant wait for that beast

Here we have the two males under the sun, they were being eaten by red ants and got sprayed with some insecticidal potassium soap and watched them die, those fatty acids really do workā€¦

4 Likes

Looking good there mad, 1 female is better than none :yum: canā€™t wait to see how big itā€™s going to get.

I am not sure if to let it go wild and place it in a 10 gallon pot!? Or be a little more conservative and do 3 gallon potā€¦ Right now the one female is flowering in a one gallon pot, but i am afraid itā€™s too little a pot for that kinda sativa, 14 weeks floweringā€¦ I think i might let it go wild on a 10 gallon pot, i mean, going thru the trouble alreadyā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe try transplanting

1gal ā€”> 3gal
Then
3gal ā€”> 5gal
Then (if needed)
5gal ā€”> 10gal

Just doing it in stages will maximize your roots and give you control if you want to take it bigger and bigger

3 Likes

That is a GREAT IDEA man! WOW!

I am too stoned to think right nowā€¦ HAHAHAHA!

Golden Tiger was transplanted to a 3 gallon pot and weā€™ll see how she does in there. If need be i will transplant her to a 5 gallon pot. Pistils are beautiful! I amended the Formula 707 with some worm compost, hope she likes it.

Here it is!

Thanks for watching gang!

HppHrvst

15 Likes

Canā€™t go wrong with worm poop!

2 Likes

Lookinā€™ good @MadScientist
Your skills have sharpened nicely!

3 Likes

That will help with PH.

2 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate itā€¦

That means the world to me coming from you bud!

And i didnā€™t even know itā€¦ Good then!

2 Likes

i donā€™t even believe mad grew them :wink: jk man youre doing incredible!

2 Likes

Man sheā€™s a beauty. Ill have to research golden tiger lol sooooo many strains.
@Madscientist are those grow bags local ?
Thatā€™s a happy plant!

1 Like

I definitely want to grow some golden tiger eventually, I have some Zamaldelica which actually has golden tiger in it, Some say that Zamaldelica is the most psychedelic like and potent stuff they have smokedā€¦ I think that Ace, Cannabiogen, Tropical seeds and Real Seed Co. all have very special landrace based strains on offer and they are all from Spain as far as I remember ā€¦ So in my opinion the spanish breeders are great. I wish more american breeders would follow their path when it comes to working with landracesā€¦

3 Likes

No man, made in the USA. Amazon. LOL

Spanish dig sativas while americans dig hybrids and indica based strainsā€¦ IMHO.

3 Likes

Yes, That is true, I also am a sativa lover. I prefer to feel motivated and inspired over a couchlock narcotic type high. Not saying a good indica is not nice in the evening and just chilling and watching movies and suchā€¦

2 Likes