ACE Golden Tiger Outdoors šŸÆ

I am gonna let it grow all the way in a three gallon pot but, it will have to suffice. After I transplant it, that is where itā€™s going to stay.

And to answer your questions, I am in Costa Rica yes! And right now, we got 12 hours of blue sky unforgiving sun and 12 hours of cold Elysium wind at night. I think it should do pretty good down here. Itā€™s gonna go on like this until May. God willing.

Right now, itā€™s the like Costa Rica in the brochures!

EDIT, i forgot to say @RickSanchez, they have been under 12/12 in the little tent for about a week or two and no signs of flowers. When the lights come on, i will show you guys!

1 Like

They probably arenā€™t sexually mature yet. When did you plant the seeds?

1 Like

Time stamp on the post says Oct 18, 6:08 AM.

Entry #10 of this thread my man!

And they showed cotyledons on Oct 19, 7:04 AM

12 hours later!

Three weeks then. I bet they will start flowering soon! Sorry, too many posts to reread them all, Thanks for doing the research for me!

1 Like

I am at your service bro! Thanks for the comments and watching!

Hereā€™s an update on my Golden Tiger from ACE. Day 24, first 10 days on 18/6 and so far 14 days on 12/12.

They should start showing sex this upcoming week i thinkā€¦

4 Likes

Dude they look amazing. Goodjob man.

1 Like

They are going out to the sun as soon as they donā€™t fit in the tent, the bigger the more resilient to the wind and allā€¦ U know! Thanks for saying they look amazing man! They do indeed, but that is pure genetics bro, this humble servant has a long ways to go still. The COBs are going at 125W now, but i am planning to crank it up a little to 200W when the new fan gets here. Iā€™ll show you guys the setup once done.

HppHrvst

PS.: Golden Tiger by ACE Seeds.

4 Likes

Great looking plants there @MadScientist may they bless you with their Holy Smoke!

1 Like

I hope so! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks a bunch man!

2 Likes

Did alot of reading and Iā€™m glad I didā€¦ You Really are a MadScientist

3 Likes

Damn man! Two of the three Golden Tiger turned out malesā€¦

All my hope goes to the last one.

These two males, are about to become FPJ! Coming right up!

2 Likes

So sad was going good too

1 Like

I got one left. It will be transferred to a 3 gallon pot if it turns out a female.
I should have bought female seedsā€¦ LOL

2 Likes

totaly shoulda got fems for popping only three beansXD buuuut now you have an amazing fpj for your hopefuly lady.

1 Like

harvest some pollen first for your freezer :smiley:

3 Likes

That feeling of disappointment never goes away, i feel it every time. :grin:

1 Like

If i can find a place to put the males away and still be able to collect its pollen that would be great, but weā€™ll seeā€¦ @legalcanada

I do know and have read that when you put these photo period plants to 12/12 from the get go, they tend to be males more than femalesā€¦ Something about maturityā€¦ @ryasco

I already got some Cannabis FPJ in the fridge, can i mix it with this one or no. This one will have some bud in it, i was thinking of making it a FPJ for transitionā€¦ This harvest thatā€™s coming i will take all the lower popcorn buds and make them into FFJ, for floweringā€¦ @lotus710

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for the info. Ha! I am a poet and didnā€™t know it.

1 Like

I think it was either @BogSeeds or @Baudelaire who said that to me, canā€™t quite remember thoā€¦

2 Likes