Ace Malawi report

If you can find the original White Russian from Serious Seeds I can guarantee if you smoke this in excess you will have a Foggy I have to stop and check my pulse to see if I’m still alive /oh no I think I forgot how to breath hell ride that will last for hours.

5 Likes

Man it sounds great… the other version… not ace… well they both do. I just like those sativas so much!! I’m even cool w the paranoia lol

1 Like

Awww man yeah that’s the shit!!!

1 Like

Lol, I never heard this. I have some stuff from @Olereynard but I think it’s WR x AK47. I know I have straight AK but seems like WR is only in a cross. Going to look now. It’d be nice. His are from Serious and he has the original packs and SN. Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Ace Purple Malawi is more like what you’d expect from a Malawi high. Very up. Can cause rapid heart if overdone.

6 Likes

Awesome… I shall be doing that soon thanks to you @Upstate … I’m stoked as hell about it…I’ll be sure to bend your ear when I do it ill make a log or something brother!! Damn sure sounds great!!!

3 Likes

I read on ICMag from the Vibes guys who are responsible for ACE’s seedstock that the ACE Malawi was hybridized with PCK early on because Dubi couldn’t find a stable male.
Make sense since their Malawi is “heavy” and has lots of myrcene and has lots of purple

11 Likes

Who has f2 I want to trade that would be cool because now it’s out of my price range with 109 % price Increase this year

1 Like

F2 of Ace Malawi? I have purple Malawi seed that are getting old…but it’s not the killer Malawi pheno…

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind growing some purples its a start but definitely I’m after the killers to make seed I tried this year and had no luck. I also tried with cheap f2 but I only ended up with two males I crossed them to some low thc stuff I don’t like.
I’m currently testing the cross to see if the males pass on high thc. I will get the cheap f2 from Colorado sativas again but I think I might have to fork over the cash and buy Originals aswell .
I actually think it’s strange that people dont grow this strain because it’s supposed to be really good

3 Likes

I made an F2 of the Malawi and plenty of crosses with it.
PM me :wink:

11 Likes

Nice, have you run any of your hybrids? Curious how it comes through. Ace’s Malawi I find to be more consistent than Afropips in terms of always bringing a potent effect even if not pure. Majority of the phenos I’ve run had the intense, scary vibe but I like it. One was a very up, clear high like a Mexican with no weird vibes but wasn’t as trippy. Had one right in the middle which had me listening to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time in 30 years and also made me pass out after getting up too quick from low blood pressure. Great stuff.

12 Likes

I really need to break these out someday

5 Likes

This is Malzilla F3 at week 17 made by F.O.T.H .
Its Sannie’s Shackzilla X Afropip’s Malawi Gold.

8 Likes

Here’s a cross I made, open pollination style, with 5 Ace Malawi fems, bought back in 17, and 3 Golden Goblin males I made from crossing Red Eyed Genetics Golden Glue x Dogtrap.

I ran 3 of these back in 19 and the results were very promising.
Week 5

Week 9

I named these Shadowplay because the effects remind me of viewing the world from it’s shadow self.
Not cheery medicine but a drugged awareness.

I am currently growing out another batch of 9 females (I have thousands) to see if I should find a special lady to work with.
These are on day 21 since flip.
1 of the 9 has exceptional hybrid vigor and cuttings were taken. The others will be regenerated if they are special.

15 Likes

I didn’t document the Malawi run as well, but here’s a few shots I dug up.

Heres the Malawi

They were knocked up by these 3 Golden Goblin males
To create the Shadowplay

Here’s the only flower pic I could find.
This was from a short squat possible more PCK dominant pheno that went 11 weeks under 10 on by 14 off light schedule.

This is deflated by deseeded bud.

I still have the beans set aside from this one girl.

12 Likes
2 Likes

Golden Tiger, by doc d, is Malawi-don Golden Tiger from Kaiki crossed to Cherry Cake(Hawaiian).
I got paid to not let a buddy smome that one again after freaking out.
Extreme potency, yes, but hard to select away from the narcotic influence of the PCK in ACE’s Malawi line(s)

4 Likes

Thank god the flavor and smell of the PCK they used doesn’t dominate the Malawi.
I’ve found that it hammers through all of the other crosses I have had with it, including Bodhi’s Jungle Fever which I hear that the Congo is mixed.

Does the PCK lend to the potency, because I don’t find it particularly potent in a cross.
I figured they didn’t have access to many good Broadleafs in Spain at that time.

Someone must love it :grinning:

1 Like

One month into these Malawi x Goblins Gold
There is Malawi influence in the structure and leaf set.

3 Likes