Across the 8th Dimension

A beautiful morning in the 8th Dimension…:v:

11 Likes

Great growing brother. :100:

3 Likes

Here’s an eye level shot of a Blueberry Quest, I’m 6-2”…

Blueberry Quest section… Sour Bubble side…

16 Likes

No wonder you and your boy can move those 25 gallon pots. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lol, yeah my biggest son goes about 290 lbs. like a boulder with legs. I’m glad he’s as sweet as a kitten. :blush:

5 Likes

Things are going pretty good around here.

10 Likes

95 degrees F out here today, it’s nicely comfortable under the canopy. :wink:

11 Likes

Amazing what some shade and a little breeze can do! Why sort of temperature difference do you notice under the shade compared to out in the open sun or inside the greenhouse setup? The plants look like they’re loving your shadow feeding them bunches of your presence. Much love

3 Likes

Looking good. Going to be big ladies. What’s the plan hold them down during stretch or just pull them out and let them go.

2 Likes

Thanks man, :pray: under the canopy is like 10 degrees cooler than open sun, and the greenhouse gets like 15-20 degrees hotter than open sun.

3 Likes

In flower we will skin the shade structure with a greenhouse cover, split the plants between the 2 greenhouse’s.

3 Likes

Right on. Looking forward to seeing all those colas. :100:

3 Likes

Me too Cole, I’m considering pulling on them with netting, I guess we’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

So your going to split them up and line them up right in the center of each canopy. I wish I could grow that many. Great grow.

2 Likes

I’m hoping for like 2 rows of 4 per hut, something like this.

but I think these ones are gonna be taller and bigger than the ones in the picture.

14 Likes

Sea of madness. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A couple quick morning shots :v:

16 Likes

@buckaroobonsai any males in there?

3 Likes

No way man, all girls.

3 Likes

So you sexed them before putting them outdoors? If so what was your method?

3 Likes