Across the 8th Dimension

Running them indoors in my little veg space, shoulder to shoulder, as far as I can…. Sexing them as they present themselves. That damn Sour Bubble sure takes its sweet time showing, that’s for sure. They were already almost 3 mos. Old when they went out.

7 Likes

I can tell. They are nice big plants.

3 Likes

Looking great, perky and happy :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :pray::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sour Strawberry is in no hurry either… :vulcan_salute: :laughing:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

How old are they?

4 Likes

About 4 years, the germination rate was good (they have been vac packed & stored in a fridge since I got them).
I found them to be very uniform and a nice plant to grow, just ‘not in a hurry’, great smoke too. :+1:
One of those plants I keep telling myself I need to get back to…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

It’s pretty nice out this Sunday morning. :sunglasses:

The Blueberry Quest The Chem 91 x Sour Bubble that was so grumpy earlier on has squared it’s ass way and started shitting me Tiffany cuff links….

11 Likes

They’re gorgeous. You’ve got quite the green thumb. About how much water are the plants using at this size? They look so lush! Much love

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate that, currently they get 3 gallons each, every 3rd day, so I guess their going through about 1 gallon per day each.

4 Likes

Happy 710, things are moving along….

this Blueberry Quest has about 6” on me now. here’s Lil’ee my Queensland Heeler, lol.

15 Likes

Hi Lil’ee :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yup now that the cute dogs presence has been established we expect dog updates as well :wink:

4 Likes

You guys are too funny, she’s a great little dog, we love her :heart:

4 Likes

Plants looking like they are kicking into overdrive. Scratch that more like hyperdrive.

4 Likes

Out of likes but I’m caught up and all looks awesome bro! Can’t wait to see in a couple months! :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Me too man, it can’t get here fast enough, thanks for stopping in guys! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just REFOUND it, guess I didn’t hit watching before! Definitely did this time! :wink:

4 Likes

Yes indeed buddy, time to engage the oscillation overthruster!

6 Likes

Sounds kinky. Do you mind if I watch?

5 Likes