Across the 8th Dimension

:joy: lol, that’s what I’m hoping for! :wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t get that buckaroobonsai was a reference to a movie til I scrolled by it the other day and was like “buckaroo banzai? What a coincidence…”

3 Likes

Yeah, I always loved that corny old movie, it was a great one :+1:

6 Likes

It’s supposed to be 107-108 degrees this weekend, so we mulched them this evening.

13 Likes

Give em space blankets!

Really awesome looking garden there, love your setup

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna get a roll of that insulation you’re using.

5 Likes

Heat like that. Makes sense. :100:

2 Likes

The Blueberry Quests lean pretty hard to the pre-98 Blueberry grandmother…a lot of sativa in there.

17 Likes

The Sour Bubbles are coming along nicely…

14 Likes

I saw this while doing my neem oil tonight, BT in 3 days.

11 Likes

Get em. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They are fucking done for.

7 Likes

Seen my first one today. Be spraying bt as well. Just not sure when. We have multiple chances for rain in the very near future. So probably should just do it now and if it rains oh well spray again.

6 Likes

Yeah man. I can just picture you saying this as I have spoke with you and know the sound of your voice. You are out for blood this year. Game on little fuckers!!

5 Likes

Lol, you’re damn right, line ‘em up, everybody’s getting knocked the fuck out!

6 Likes

You’re killing it big bro :muscle: do you clean the insides a little or leave them bush ?

5 Likes

I cleaned out some of the bs from the undercarriage last night before I sprayed, sometimes I strip the lowers, depending on what I’m doing, but leaving some this year for seed making.

7 Likes

I see one muthafucka I go 1 1/2 strength Monterey in my 2 QT solo sprayer right up under the leaves. Takes them down-town. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Beautiful. I’m seriously jealous of your backyard man.

5 Likes

Ditto :100:

4 Likes