Across the 8th Dimension

About an hour ago :sunny:

Sour Bubbles basking in the sunshine

17 Likes

Plants are really taking off, looking great. Cant wait to see the flowers you get in that garden.

4 Likes

how tall are your largest plants in there

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure, taller than me, I’ll get a measurement tomorrow.

5 Likes

Definitely going to be a sea of madness. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes

Gonna be a jungle in there for real. Got a front row seat to this one

3 Likes

Yes, some of them are probably going hit the roof. I went looking for any more caterpillar sign and found none, if there was one, the preemptive Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew strikes may very well have killed him.

5 Likes

Going to be epic :100:

2 Likes

Got a couple shots of 2 of the giveaway plants in their new home. When harvest comes, I have to go pick them back up for trimming drying and curing. Blueberry Quest

Frankenbubble

15 Likes

Looks killer against that deep blue sky. :100:

3 Likes

Looks like 6’-6” including the pot, so about 5’ of actual plant height. The peak of the greenhouses is 8’-6”, so maybe cutting it a little close for the tallest ones.

5 Likes

Here’s my old R/O res… IMG_4448 here’s the new upgrade on the left…Resized_20230714_210144

10 Likes

107 degrees today, hot af. I decided to stick with the Captain Jacks Dead Bug Brew rather than use the Monterey BT I got, but gave them a good spray down, should make them pretty caterpillar proof for another 2 weeks. Some of them are getting a little hungry, got some yellowing leaves in there.

13 Likes

Serious business there with the RO reservoir. Which is the new and old? Guessing the 5 gallon is the old and 30 gallon is the new?

Or are you talking about the blue full-size bin?

What’s the controller by the window?

Great looking garden man! Maybe one day…

3 Likes

The new main res is the blue 96 gallon bin on the left, the old one is the grey 55 gallon Brute can, the blue 96 on the right is my mixing bin. The controller is my ph meter.

5 Likes

LOL SERIOUS with all caps :rofl:

My bins like that have the axle and pickup tube just drilled through the plastic. Do you have bags as liners or are they watertight?

3 Likes

They are water tight, I friggin love ‘em!

3 Likes

Nice. I need to read this thread and see what you’re running. Beats mixing up 5 gallon buckets.

4 Likes

That’s for sure, I’ve been looking forward to this upgrade for a while now, finally did it, now I have the capacity to give them 5 gallons a piece per day if I have to…

6 Likes

Running a Hydrologic Stealth 100 to a float in the main res, the hose on the side of the can is hooked to a little pond pump.

5 Likes