Addams_family_farm Medicine Cabinet

Very nice and clean! Just the way I like it! @Everytimefoo love it !

3 Likes

Even made that pvc stand for the upper flood tray and it worked out great!

3 Likes

Not the best picture but this was a male I found in 2018-19 from a pack labeled ?chemlock (chem 91 x Locktite)? bred by Red Eyed Genetics. It had pink flower clusters and was pretty frosty very early on. I thought maybe it was herm but the pink flowers intrigued me so i put it in a sunny bay window and let it finish. It stayed a male through it’s whole life and was pretty healthy for being neglected by the window. I ended up using him in 2020 on a couple clones I had
1: Wedding cake Jbeezy cut
2:GMO skunk master flex cut
3: FatBoy cut from local farm
& made some f2s.
*This photo was taken very early on in flower Right around the time flowers where forming. It got way more color over time but this is the only photo I can find of it at the moment will share more if I come across any.

4 Likes

So I popped about 25 seeds of the GMO x Pink Male first
I culled all the males & had about 12-15 females that i grew for a bit and then culled down to about 6 females based off of basic looks, I Could’ve kept more but this was just a test run to see the potential. I noticed about three different phenos.
The first pheno was similar too the chemlock stuff i had ran.

The second pheno was very GMO dom I think 3 plants displayed that

And third the pink pheno 2 plants displayed this but both still carried there own uniqueness. This was my favorite one not only was it awesome to see the pink come through but the flavor was something new it definitely had a chem gmo funk to it but with something else I can’t really put my finger on added to it.

11 Likes

Looking beautiful! If you’re in the market for a romantic partner, a bouquet like that should do the trick!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These are all looking solid and id love to run em but i only have exact space for 4. (Currently occupied too ;))

Trop cherry 8 x Hellbilly from @MG_Canna just about to get up potted

6 Likes

Cap junky x Chem 91 from @GCBudz
Also getting up potted today

9 Likes

Thanks for checking these out. They look great! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Following… they do look healthy.

The Trop Cherry cross sounds interesting!

1 Like

Np Thanks for sending them man I appreciate it :love_you_gesture:.
I’m looking forward to these and to the g6 cross those are definitely in the line up for next round.

1 Like

I’m using a new light this round for veg so they stretched a little more than I like but yes looking very good, I got a really good feeling about this cross love the pics that I’ve seen of it recently… Trop cherry cross sounds killer too, you should check his threads out he’s working on some cool stuff and has a sweet line up of clones.

1 Like

Just read through this, nice plants @Addams_family_farm there are some really good looking ones in here. I’ll stop by and check out this thread every now and then. Keep on growing trees!

:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by man :v:

1 Like

Awesome work! The Alien Orange Cookies look great. I personally love orange strains. I will be following a long on your grows.

1 Like

Thanks for following along bro :v: and yes orange terps are some of my favorites also

1 Like

:alien::tangerine::cookie:
Under a 315 cmh
In a 15 gallon Container w/ re used soil & added dry amendments. 3 week veg time flipped to 12/12 on 1/15/24
very simple run, never grown her in a pot this size but she throws giant colas in a 3 gal. So i’m excited to see how she does.

2 Likes

Trop cherry 8 x hellbilly from @MG_Canna

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing these bud out. Let me when you’re ready to do that colab.

2 Likes

yes sir will do :v:

3 Likes