Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I have to disagree. They never had any pure haze seeds for sale. It was a lie I will never believe that their haze was pure. The Flying Dutchman crossed everything to SK#1. I thought that was common knowledge?

3 Likes

https://www.icmag.com/threads/original-haze-from-tfd.123135/

he does admit theres probably some indica in there on pg 2 or something then pg 5 says no way lol
buds look thick though.

3 Likes

See and this is where the time machine comes in it takes a 70s Thia

2 Likes

Here Sam clearly says he sold TFD pure Haze seed that they then sold to customers.

The seed the Flying Dutcnman sold were made by Sam in Green Houses.

3 Likes

That doesn’t say anything. He didn’t know what happened after he sold those seeds. I can say what I heard is most did not germinate and Flying Dutchman sold seeds they produced not ones he bought from Sam. And one of his haze females was crossed with Sk#1 to decrease the flower time for indoors. I can see you’re grasping at straws to keep this ridiculous position. Next time come back with something real or don’t bother

2 Likes

Very few “strains” are anything other than polyhybrid these days. Haze was one of the first, IMO. And beyond that terminology of “strain”, I prefer the term cultivar.

5 Likes

The OhazexSk1 were freebies past out and they had a poor germ rate and why they were free.

The Ohaze was very different to the Ohaze/Sk1.

Sam and Rob had huge Green Houses in Holland and were the rest were no longer legal to produce seed in Holland Why most fled for Switzerland Sam and Rob were legal still to produce seed and grow plants in Holland.

If Sam says he sold them pure Ohaze seed i believe him and the Flying Dutchan mid 2000s sold up and if i remember correctly Sensi bought them out.

3 Likes

I dont think Haze was a planed or thought out process all they sought to do was produce seed for the following gorilla commercial grow and they struck gold.

3 Likes

Sorry but no. Nice try but that’s not what happened. Just because TFD had some haze seeds from Sam does not mean that the haze seeds for sale at his coffee shop were pure haze. Haze was hybridized to yield more and finish early. That’s what they thought everyone wanted and they called it Haze.

3 Likes

seems like sam made the deduction based on the volume he was supplying and what tfd was moving that they were reselling the stock he was giving them

2 Likes

If you believe the word of a Dutch seed maker then I have some beachfront property in Colorado for a great price :joy:

4 Likes

So what happened to those kilos of seeds? I just don’t believe that story

The early Flying Dutchman Haze flowered 18 to 20 or over weeks and looked nothing like the Ohaze sold today.

They did not flower fast al all i know this well because in the late 90s i heavily researched both the Ohaze and Nevils Haze to see what one i was going to go with and i picked Nevils Haze.

I read every grow thread and smoke report on both i could find.

3 Likes

Hi @hempy, I appreciate you sharing your accumulated cannabis history and knowledge with us and adding to the conversation. Do you think the recent stock Sam sold Todd is of the same seedstock as what Sam sold TFD back in the day? Much love

5 Likes

So where are these fire phenotypes coming out of TFD? At what time did that even happen. I haven’t seen any great hazes come out of that place

1 Like

In all honesty and i know this will cause me grief no i dont think they are the same why simple they flower way faster and the plants i have seen being grown out now look different to the Ohaze i saw being grown out even 20 years ago from the Flying Dutchman stock.

1 Like

The Flying Dutchman sold up closed shop a long time ago and people did find exceptional Haze in their seed.

A few people did work with those seed and continue to and share seed around for free.

3 Likes

I’m not going to say they never resold Sam’s haze seeds. Who knows for sure but if it happened it would have only been for a few years in the very beginning of this whole story. Those seeds were already old at the time they were sold to the Dutch seed companies. Almost everything else was a crappy reproduction after that as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

No Sam reproduced seed in Holland so those seed were not old.

All the Haze seed that were ever sold were produced in Holland indoors under Green Houses or under lights in Holland thats the reality.

1 Like

nah, i bought a church incense kit a while back just to know the smells, and since then bought various brands and different types of resins they burn in church, from various catholic suppliers, and there aren’t any catholic incense resins that smells like liver. every resin that is offered, they all smell very fresh and pleasant. very clean and pure. the only one that smells a little stinky is Myrrh, and that smells like a stinky wood, closer to litterbox. people just don’t know what they are talking about, and too many people parrot others without any experience. no offense to anybody, but that’s just facts. edit: anybody can buy a kit for like 30 bucks. i dare anyone to say there’s “liver” after burning the resins. they won’t.

4 Likes