Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

And this is understandable but there’s good ones and bad ones the key is to not let the bad ones ruin it for the rest it’s kind of a defeat/ surrender just saying much love and respect

My bad this is the defeat part I was referring to :slight_smile: lol my bad much love and respect

2 Likes

Uh maybe some pics might help us get back on track and stop throwing shit at each other.

Mindblower Haze (PakiThai) x THH

26 Likes

He didn’t work the line. He open pollinated to preserve the line and always has. Big difference between preserving and working the line.

2 Likes

Anyone else got some actual haze or haze hybrid pics to show?

The ignore button is a useful function. Some people here should use it. :wink:

I would love if this thread got back to pics and smoke reports and the like. Maybe that’s just me though.

13 Likes

Here some hybrid I made. Original haze from Agseedco crossed with unicorn poop. Called it “ the last unicorn” image|398x500

26 Likes

Nice one! What were the terps on that one like? The Unicorn Poop made it pretty chunky.

2 Likes

I always love the bud structure of an f1 haze hybrid. Chunky pretty little spears of goodness

2 Likes

No need to tell me as I already knew that. Tell that to the ones who are disputing that and calling it a worked line.

2 Likes

This one was like fermented fruit and sprite with a little pine as well. None of the funk from unicorn poop side came through but was still really nice to smoke. It definitely made for some chunkier buds. Just started a few more to see what pops up.

5 Likes

Ahhh, gotcha.

1 Like

Nice. Just threw some Kona Gold x THH in water and waiting on a cut of trainwreckthai x THH that my friend hunted. That will be my next run. Although I have some lazerlite gifted from @SHSC-1 by antenna I want to dip into as well. I have heard they make some nice early hazyish hybrids.

7 Likes

Fermented fruit sprite and pine sounds like an amazing terpy combo though.

2 Likes

Yea was nice. When you opened the jar it smelled fizzy if that makes sense.

1 Like

Haha that sounds delicious.

You sure someone didn’t just put mentos and coke in your jar… That would smell fizzy I bet. :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol, pretty much. Haha

2 Likes

bb8cce01791dda764805c6c602a6bcec51adf885_2_375x500

This picture was further up in this thread. Its Johnny Blaze I grew from seed when it was released. I took most of my pictures down. But I’ve also grown Purple Haze x Malawi , Oldtimers haze, Super Malawi haze, Bandaid haze, killer A5 and a couple others.

15 Likes

Nice! What was your favorites on the list you grew?

I’m new to sativas and looking for peoples inputs on some good strains.

I just received aces old timers haze, golden tiger, zamadelica and Panama. I’m stoked. Already got the Panamas wet. And I have Violeta on the way.

3 Likes

So, tell me more about this ignore button. Never had to use it before. Kind of feeling the need.

4 Likes

I don’t use it, a lot of good can come out of “spirited debate” :slight_smile: and it’s super funny sometimes:) lol

7 Likes

Click a users name and go to their profile page. Beside the message icon is one for notifications by them and says normal. Click on that and then select ignore and the time frame you want them ignored for.

4 Likes