Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Humanly said, you don’t start this kind of project with sources you’re discovering. It will be counter productive.
So it’s not that crazy to drive it with an annual able to be flowered multiple times a year, the most annoying part is the time spent to grow if you don’t have any technical help. “Haze/Heretic Haze/Not my haze” or not.

The real key being never the method, but the practical reality of the selection operated and its depth. Now it’s obvious that the timeline and the risks are very different between a recurrent BX (based on a phenotype restriction) and a 3way (based on multiples genomes evolutions).

5 Likes

mindblower thaihaze

28 Likes

:yum: :yum: :yum:

What a beautiful plant!

2 Likes

I can’t wait! My first haze, Chocolate Funk by Maha Kala

Yeah, I know it’s a little small.

Hopefully, four more will soon follow.

18 Likes

Just read all 2000+ posts, thanks for sharing everyone!

18 Likes

tropical boogie(kona gold x original haze positronics)

42 Likes

good luckw with chocolate funk(choc thai hybrid x original haze positronics)

34 Likes

Started 3 more Original haze x unicorn poop. These were pollen chucked by me. Calling it “the last unicorn” These were made with a reversed unicorn poop and original haze female from ag seedco. Fem beans to have some fun with. These are around day 20 of flower.

20 Likes

P420(N-Haze x O-Haze) x (THH x A5hbx x Mac) pulled at 105 days

49 Likes

by christ,its a haze shotgun.:slightly_smiling_face:
Nice growing hammer.:eyes:

regards

basil dashwood

6 Likes

Dang I need some real haze in the Mix…looking forward to Colmbian Gold x Acapulco Gold from Classic, should at least be pretty Sativa leaning?

3 Likes

This is an old Maui line a friends Uncle had been growing for decades crossed to a Thai.

36 Likes

NH x C5Mango (2 different pheno’s)

36 Likes

This is Nevils Haze that i have been working on the last for years.

The F1s were 1997 Nevils Haze that Nevil him self had made i then did my selections took it to F2 back in 2000 /2001 then to F3 about or close to a year ago.

This is a F2 heading into week 10 still a long way to go plants were put into flower smaller than i normally would…

Different F3

38 Likes

Nevils Haze F3s i made a friend grew out.

Early Flower different plant.

Both the F3s got huge.

42 Likes

mindblower thaihaze

37 Likes

Bought 10 G13/Uber Candy Haze seeds at Heaven’s Stairway in th 2000’s for usd150, diving into the G13 hype… Grew 5 to find average haze plants with dark broad leaves and haze stretch… :laughing: The high was clean clear though… I gave the f2 seeds over, and others loved it for the clear high :thinking: and even made crosses.
The price was outrageous for what it was.

5 Likes

super silver haze f4 - dynasty seeds.
exceptional haze hybrids❤️

33 Likes

Positive karma for u bro!!!

2 Likes

Nice to hear old school stories :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes