Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

i grew several dynasty strains and have never been disappointed. great breeder.

I’d love to try his super silver haze too

5 Likes

I have Professor Ps’ Super Pineapple Haze and Relic Super Silver Haze in the freezer, just waiting to be popped. Hoping to get to at least one of them in the next two years.

Professor P is the shit.

6 Likes

i still have some soliloqueen and des*tar bx seeds in the fridge. i thought about increasing the seeds with these ones but then there are about 150 other things i need to go through :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sent regular emails to join Prof on discord but I just never get round to going there.:slightly_smiling_face:
my next project maybe next year is that blue Magoo he breeds.heard nothing but favourable reports on growers trying that gear!

3 Likes

chocolate thai pheno of Mindblower. it reeks by malty hot chocolate, with some diesel and musky leather in background of its smell…

35 Likes

Is that Wally’s work? Looks great.

2 Likes

So I have s1 beans of
Pre 98’ Nevil’s Haze X pre 98 NL5 X Haze coming !!! Not sure of authenticity but has anyone seen or grew pre 98’ NL5 Haze ? I don’t know what the pre 98’ is suppose to mean unless the breeder lost the original in 98’ ???

But here’s a video he said he had 88 beans still left the story goes that we’re stored in a attic for 10 years than found and placed in a deep freezer for 15. He would not sell or gift original reg stock he said he had 88 beans left and has found 22 phenos in the ones he’s popped so far his Quote

“ There will be phenotypes of menthol, soap, frankincense, spearmint, pine, cat piss, pepper, Vicks Vapor Rub, floral and even some fruity ones. But the real surprise is in the uplifting and euphoric effects that you are going to feel.”

Here’s some pics he sent me

You can clearly see the NL5 dominate ones the mix of the two and the more Haze learners

Also here’s akbeanbrains NL5 X Haze F4 from original 89’ or 90’ release

21 Likes

Yes, NH C5 Mango is from Wally.

8 Likes

Where do you order beans at from Wally Duck? Haven’t seen them in a while

2 Likes

I messaged him on another site. Not sure what the rules are about mentioning other sites? Eye see.
There’s some great haze options out there. I’d happily go with Wal, Maha, Mac, Tom (if I wanted to go through 100 plants). All look to be producing good hazes. I’ve also grown out a couple of OJDs Australian Outback which was nice but I slightly prefer the NHC5Mango.

7 Likes

MrNice made the Nevils Haze x Mango Haze years ago.

I bet you would find good plants in Toms Posi haze in a lot less than 100 seed.

2 Likes

Wally made his with the C5 Mango Haze which is different to any of the regular Mango Haze from Mr Nice. C5 is NL5 x Haze and I believe Wally used the “Mango Haze Inbred Generation” version from Mr Nice which is a backcross to the mother of Mango Haze, C5#122. Wally crossed this to the C5#1 which was the mother of Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer and Silver Haze. Wally made a gerat hybrid that reminded me a lot of the old C5 haze hybrids that were so popular decades back, like meeting an old friend again.

6 Likes

Not much sense for the NL5H, just ignore it imho. Like the usual terp’s bundle “everything for everyone”.
Photos are a bit trash but at least you can see the whole plants on some and not just zoomed buds. The presence of NL inside is not a doubt for me. Without knowing the grow-style and all … i will throw that they look more like a Silver Haze hybrid or even a SSH of the greenhouse-times (the first part, early 2000’s).
Beside the story, they look good and interesting anyway.

Judging on zoomed buds is often a trap, but the one of AKbean look far more close. Initially the NL5H is what i call a “yielder”, and produce typically this kind of buds. Not sharp and dense spades.

3 Likes

The C5 means NL5 x HzC and Nevil sold 10 of 1000s of them if not more over the years.

5HzC called (122) is the mother of Mango Haze and as far as i am aware only Shanti got that from Nevil both Nevil and Shanti told me just that.

Again the 5HzC (1) is the mother of SSH a sister of the 122 and again only shanti has or had that.

You cant cross a 5HzC to a 5HzC and make Mango Haze to make F1 Mango Haze you need the 5HzC (122) and you need a Sk x HzA as the father and again only Shanti has those plants you do realize that ?

The Mango Haze F1s were the test seed only 10 people got those and all but two people culled them as they grew like pure Haze.

Then years later shanti re worked the Mango Haze made it more manageable then finally released it for sale he didn’t back cross it to the 122.

Shanti calls the clones getting around coffee shop clones.

This is a F1 Mango test seed Mango Haze.

The only person that can produce Mango Haze is Mr Nice.

14 Likes

just for fun. MAHAKALA thaihaze gear grow in South Asia greenhouse:

25 Likes

I can vouch for wallyduck gear. I still keep cut of his super laos x mango haze ibl… you can see pics of it in this thread. superior to mango haze in every aspect. thats why I keep it…

11 Likes

hey maha do you have fem seeds of your creations? I see countless top notch pics and am kind of hooked lol I’d like to try some pure haze or sativa in my garden but am pretty limited regarding space.

2 Likes

sorry man. no fems… I tried to reverse my acid haze, it reversed nicely but I got no pollen from it… I have to learn yet how to do that right, it is not that easy with thaihaze… maybe in future. thanks for interest.

5 Likes

You could always sex test regs when they’re tiny, but limited space for those type of genetics is a bad start. Sex the regs when tiny, veg the females out to maturity, take clones, flip clones to 12/12 shortly after rooting. They grow big.

3 Likes

Me too, great seeds from a great guy, like his selections especially on the C5 Mango Haze, bet I would love the Laos x C5MHz too!

5 Likes