Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Awesome! I just bought a Relic SSH (SSH 98’ HTCC winner x SSH f3) from them. Now you are giving me ideas to take that to an f2. The picture also has provoked me into including at least two seeds in my next lineup.

1 Like

Again can somebody post a link to where I can order from Wally duck regarding his Mango Haze or crosses???

He’s like trying to find Waldo on the internet!!?
Start calling him Waldo duck :duck:

🥸🧐

2 Likes

one guy from Australia was selling his gear via IG. but I dont remember name and if it is still actual… LOL sorry.

3 Likes

you would love that special euphoria for sure… good and tasty weed. just long ass flowering :smiley: that super laos is special weed, no doubt about it.

Laos/mango haze x black vietnamese aka Mango Vision. super strong and super kind.

36 Likes

I found 2 seeds in my Last A5 Haze s1 from Karma… This is one of those seeds… I have no clue where the pollen came from. No other seeds were found. The top pic Is the A5 Haze S1 I found the 2 seeds in. Bottom pic is the poly.

A5h s1 Poly ?.

21 Likes

Mango Haze x (C5 x Mango Haze)

31 Likes

33 Likes

There’s your piff. In the hustle and bustle of NYC folk can’t afford to look deep into their soul they go to this euphoric good vibie stuff. But it will never be as profound as the good shit.

12 Likes

What’s happening big daddy!!? How’s everything going in your neck of the woods ? @TomHill
:pray:t2::+1:t3::wave:t2:

3 Likes

I’ll take that NYC Piff over anything I’ve ever smoked to date lol :joy:

I just wouldn’t go to NYC to get .

Is it still a shit hole? Asking for a friend :joy:

5 Likes

Holding fast amigo.

![P7100098~3|686x500]
Hanging tight growing notso’s sour getting paid.

40 Likes

I thought piff was from your 2004 repro :joy:

5 Likes

It’s rookie weed :joy:

9 Likes

Mahakala been tryna tell you lol. Plan your day around a decent haze.

10 Likes

when i hit the diesel i talk too much for regular folk, piff has no deep thought or introspection just laughs and no lag so its decent in the am. happy to wear the rookie tag

2 Likes

It’s fine man you all hammered in like a bunch of sardines. But that shit ain’t real potent, none of it. That is the reality.

3 Likes

you ever hit your killer pheno in rosin form?

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t translate adding to the mystery of haze.it might be there is important shit in the leaves who knows.

6 Likes

If you have to smoke resin then your weed ain’t any good

14 Likes

I just smoked rosin off a 14 weeker and it’s pretty intense.

4 Likes