Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

@Barrie84 @Cactus Thanks!

One of the more impressive plants I’ve grown…barely any pests, big yields, quality, super easy grow with no need for support until winds came near harvest. Smells and tastes like ovveripe melon, sage, spices.

7 Likes

Perfekt!!!

Baby test on jail, my cat loves more cannabis than I do.
Yeap, totally agree with @hempy and @Zolorp appointments. It’s a equatorial sativa polyhybrid.
During time some found specific phenos other another’s. It’s insanity testifying who got the true one as since the beginning she was always unstable.

8 Likes

Finally in bloom after 8 months of growing, she’s so beautiful

27 Likes

go skinny or go home!!!

10 Likes

Hahahaha nice!!! I have a brother who nicknamed sats as bamboos!!!
I love that sata thin and sharp shapes

1 Like

The pheno I kept of A78 X P420 @60 days … Colas are 24" long. She would be a monster outdoors.

31 Likes

What is A78 and P420 please ?

3 Likes

Original haze from ag seed co crossed to unicorn poop reversed female from thug pug.
Coming down in a few days, going to finish ah around 13-14 weeks and is throwing down massive yields, baseball bat size central colas in 1 gallon pots, this one smells like pine, ginger and fuel…

28 Likes

Afghan 1978 x (Nevile’s haze x Ohaze) x THH X A5hbx x Mac :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Very cool cross

All awesome genetics

Had to be potent smoke like nl5xhaze

2 Likes

Those are the 1st seed plants ive tested. Fingers crossed the quality is on point.

4 Likes

i was pretty sure @TomHill had written a post somewhere in this thread talking about how the “grape scent” was a “generic bottom” in breeding (paraphrasing), and he would breed away as far from it as possible, or something along those lines… i just cant find it… does anyone remember that?

2 Likes

what about grape drink?

1 Like

Tom Hill said he did only open polinations of Positronics Haze 19. When you do only open polinations and no breeding what do you want to know about a Haze or a strain? How to smoke seeds? How to bake seeds with bread? Progeny testing is to much like we have seen with the purple indica phenos in THH progeny or Deep Chunk seedling in Toms open polination. But now Haze has become indica Thai hybrid no sativa hybrid anymore problem resolved.

where are there pictures of THH indica phenos? link please - this was brought up earlier in thread without evidence, sounds like you’re just gaslighting

1 Like

The Deep Chunk seedling in Toms open polination and picture is evidence enough and for history please do your own research and reading if you love Haze I am not your teacher. Many old forums, picture hosters etc are down most pictures gone but memory of humans and old people remains and when real NH hybrids are more Haze dominant than hybrids done with pure Haze and taller than pseudo pure Haze, we know which one has more sativa and more haze pedigree and which not.

Links please, show the evidence, you are saying that his line is polluted - i hear complaints from people about the fact that he doesn’t select because they don’t want to run 100 seeds to find 5% keepers, but isn’t that true with all genetics? it seems you can have a back-and-forth debate on that, but show us the evidence of the deep chunk in positronics stock

2 Likes

you replied to me, but it seems like you just wanted to say something and grabbed my post as an excuse lol.

im 99% he mentioned that, and i refuse to believe that the only thing that tom has ever produced is positronics haze open pollination (there is north indian also for ex, i dunno if that was an open pollination, but def not just positronics), meaning, in the 20+ (or more) that he has grown weed, i imagine he has crossed tons of shit, for personal or just for giggles. but that is here nor there.

my question was if anybody remembered that post. which again you replied to me, but it seems like you just wanted to say something. say it, just dont reply to me like youre giving my any kind of relevant answer.

2 Likes

Yes an excuse to say there is to much Tom Hill said this, Tom Hill said that, Tom Hill said here, Tom Hill said there when Tom Hill made only open polinations with haze seeds. Grape in Haze? Are you sure you are talking of Haze? Tom Hill said Haze flowers with 14 hours light on, better yield! Are you sure he is talking of Haze too?