Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

What do you think of Toms 5% rule and do you think this rule applies to other types? I am thinking that this ratio is pretty close for some others that might be well known, just a guess.

3 Likes

Man this thread is fantastic.

Here’s some Amnesia x (C5 haze x Jack Herer) at 57

C5 x Jack is essentially a C5 backcross and amnesia is officially unknown but likely a haze hybrid; depends on who you ask, always a contentious topic.

From @santero

stay posted for A5 x C5 bx aka “80’s Haze Special”, it’s next. Got one seedling up and more to follow.

From what I gather, icmag information seems to say that C5 and amnesia can be nutrient sensitive and doesn’t like too dry media, seems that’s true. Very quick to burnt tips and clawing leaves. Even moreso than other hazes and other long-flowering varieties. I usually feed everything the same seedling-finish but these do seem to require a more delicate hand. I cut nutrients 20% and they seem much happier. 4tsp maxibloom per 5 gallons is apparently plenty.

25 Likes

Grapefruit. I told that to meangene and I believe he misunderstood me. All plants, as they get driven into the ground and succumb to inbreeding depression, will be dominated by a grapefruit profile. The grapefruit profile is the end of the line guys. And it’s ok to laugh at folk who talk about weed with a grapefruit profile as if it is not ruined and absolute shit.

16 Likes

Here is some real kick ass haze Screenshot_20230929-230748~2|467x499

42 Likes

Mexico/Colombia/S. India/Thailand. Period, end of.

10 Likes

Absolutely Stunning Thank You For The Clarification @TomHill

4 Likes

It’s just how I feel. Guys like big herb etc, kids, growing up in NYC, smoking piff. I am sure this happy euphoric haze floats your boat and you can smoke it and feel groovy all day but for me, that is not haze. For me haze is far more profound. As in clear your fucking schedule you’re going for a ride son. It will humble you, it will rip your ego out of your soul. It is the highest of all cannabis medicine and only the most advanced of human can handle it.

18 Likes

Finally Tom Hill is back talking for himself smart asses like me or his fanboys do not need to talk for him anymore! Do you like when we talk for you Tom? Neville cannot come back he said fruity haze is to much inbred. Aren’t you saying the same? And the grapefruit hype 20 years ago was the end of the dutch weed?

Your fanboys say that you say Purple Haze is crap but you post purple looking THH calling it real kick ass Haze, good to see you back.

2 Likes

You guys can’t talk for me anymore than I can talk for you. Nevils line can be incredibly potent but not as clear as the old posi line imo. There is no fruit in haze that is contaminants. I remember laughing at breeder Steve or whoever it was with the grapefruit line grapefruit profiles simply suck ass. I hate purple weed. All my lines have purple in them and never in almost 40 years have I ever seen a decent purple plant - ever. I think the halting of photosynthesis is correlated to the haulting of macro cannabinoid biosynthesis.

10 Likes

Yep nothing social about a good Haze.

Good to see you about Tom.

4 Likes

I call it sour mango or citrus but that’s only to talk to you guys. For me, haze is not fruity at all.

5 Likes

Nevil said the fruit smells came from the HzC Colombian side and the cat piss smell came from the inbreeding.

2 Likes

I’ll not hold that against him. Haze is probably the most difficult profile ever to describe.

4 Likes

Do you get the real sour type smells coming threw in the Posi Haze Tom ?

2 Likes

It has hints of evil. When smoked. It fills the room with stinky feet from 1976. Notice no mention of fruit :joy:

5 Likes

For me yes my preferred profile if I am pressed is a green mango spicy background thing. But when smoked it transports you back to 1976 like ego in ratatouille when he tastes that rat dish.

7 Likes

It is too profound for words. It is an order of magnitude better than that NYC social purse carrying haze.

6 Likes

I love the taste and smell of sweet Mango but i only came across that in the HzC side and thats not the side of Nevils Haze i prefer to smoke. I am not a huge fan of the Colombian high i prefer the Thai side.

2 Likes

I am an asshole. And I prefer to be put in my place. There is not many grass that can do that. Haze is one :joy:

8 Likes

It is medicine of the highest order.

5 Likes