Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Not yet no. But I passed just a couple thousand around before. A couple guys shit their pants cbf etc. Now folk were ready this time and I tossed out like ten thousand. Now it’s gunna come on home to daddy.

9 Likes

It’s 3rd grade maths :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

If I got to have 700,000 of you guys grow it out like nevil got? There would be zero conversation to be had here lol.

10 Likes

Not much is being posted on the grows but the few pics i have seen look real nice Tom good resin encrusted flowers and good vigor.

2 Likes

You can’t stop haze mate. It will infiltrate minds on it’s own.

4 Likes

I never looked at it that way to b honest Tom i have no doubt your seed repo will hold gold for many and like i have posted before honestly if i was to pick a Haze to grow now it be your seed end of story.

Every thing else out there looks speed of flower has clearly changed to what it was even two decades ago.

4 Likes

Thanks mate it truly is an honest batch. I’ll die soon. Before or after, check this shit out guys. That’s all.

11 Likes

Your not going any were yet mate still lots to do.

2 Likes

We’ll I would like to bang a few more whores :joy:

9 Likes
5 Likes

Liquor and whorrrrrrres!!!.

1 Like

And deep thought… By jack handy.

3 Likes

I prefer the computer :wink:

I only fuck the computer because she’s like an Asian broad that I don’t know. Like the other a bit uncomfortable

4 Likes

:rofl: I was referring to a movie. Man you have me laughing!

1 Like

Any experience with silver surfer haze?

1 Like

I’m like Hempy we grew up without computers. This mostly is all new to me. Am I supposed to moderate myself guys :joy: naw man fuck all that. I’ll die soon and I will not cooperate :joy:

5 Likes

Hence x, punk rock. Real punk rock not like Matt riot crap :joy:

4 Likes

It’s my right to do that

3 Likes

I read all your talks about haze with big curiosity and some envy.
I’m not going to enter the debate about haze is that or what, because I never smoked it in the old era, and only smoked european hybrids with the haze surname.
I remember years ago a interview with Howard Marks in spain (if I am not mistaken) saying that his best type was the haze. And Fernanda de la Figuera (a BIG activist in spain, R.I.P.) also loved haze.
So I always be curious about what has the haze that make it so special
I have now some haze hybrids, SSH and PinkFloyd (from Shantibaba)… and I like their smoke and effects a lot, but want to know how they relate to that Haze, but is impossible for me.
I suppose that I will never know or taste the true haze, but in the meantime I am happy with the hybrids, and very thankfull that some breeders are working to take haze back.

Sorry for the dissertation… have a nice day.

6 Likes