Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I mean, if you’re that stubborn you’re gonna do it no matter what haha. But yeah, idk, maybe that’ll work. Keep in mind the plant is gonna end up really wide too. I think you would be better off scrogging or training to a horizontal wire or something, if height is your big concern.

3 Likes

A78 XP420 at 74 days. She looks like she will need at least another month. Will she finish in my 120 day max window unsure?. I do like her enough to let her go as long as she needs. One of the faster girls was taken down at 74 days. I’ll get to smoke her soon.

21 Likes

my mates mango haze x z99 at harvest , 10 weeks flowering …
looks like he did a great job …

45 Likes

I know you mentioned it previously but I couldn’t find it…

whats the makeup of Z-99 again @wallyduck

2 Likes

Zoidfuel x c99
Zoidfuel = Aussie bush x png gold x yunnan indica

15 Likes

Beautiful flowers there Wally! Looks like the Z99 did to the MHz what I would invasion the C99 to do to it both with respect to the flowering time and structure. How would you compare the flavors of Z99 to C99?

7 Likes

yea you are definitely right there stocktont ,
myself and moon preferred a more sour apple flavor of the z99 ,
but there is still some of those tropical flavors to be smelt and tasted ,
and with the added mango of mango haze ,
there are some real tropical smells and flavors ,
i grew a whole paddock of this stuff last season ,
opening a pound bag made folks a fair distance away gasp with a wow,
and it went out the door like hot cakes …

11 Likes

damn sour apple sounds great too especially in combination with the tropical flavors. really glad I got a few of those Z99 as well in my stash. I bet it went out the door real fast hehe

5 Likes

Hmm thats a pretty interesting makeup on the Zoidfuel and a departure for sure from most things shared here in NA.

PNG gold is a Papua new guinea strain? And the Aussie Bush is a sativa outdoor heirloom? Yunnan Indica is similar to what ACE was working with?

Seems like a very very interesting make up to me. I’m especially interested in hearing more about the Aussie bush and PNG gold. Those are completely new to me.

3 Likes

Png gold is from papua new guinea ,
lovely stuff , a fair bit reached the aussie shores back in the day ,
i grew some back in the early 90s , it was such lovely pot , resinous fruity delight for sure …
and aussie bush we suspect to be thai dominant , if not just thai , really speedy , caffeine weed , that can sometimes induce paranoia ,
which is where the yunnan indica came in , anti anxiety apparently according to the breeder mr moon , i think he was ahead of his time with regards to the effects of medicinal weed ,
and yes from china and the same stuff as ace seeds has in their stock …

15 Likes

What is this KM? Inquiring minds want to know…

1 Like

I think KM refers to Kali Mist

1 Like

I grew up in Corona, then moved to Dyckman for some time. I remember my first haze, and getting LSD/ acid fcked up. And also, my cousin seemingly unfazed. I felt high for days. Then I moved uptown, and he’d come up with friends, and I’d have to eventually kick them out, and walk them back to the car. “I feel like my head came off my body” one of them said. I remember “piff”, about .3 for $10…you’d think “fck these guys”…it would obliterate you. There was no shortage of guys trying to trade 8balls for weed. The only other thing that’s come close was gg#4 from a Swiss guy.

1 Like

Well, another ‘little’ update on the Original Hazes by a Haze Newbie here in T’land…Think we’re in about week 8 now, monsoon is fast approaching with rains every few days or nights now. How long can they hang in there??? These beans were gifted to me by @WVMountainGhost via @Budderton They’re in various 5 & 10 gallon airpots in Living Soil mix on automated drip irrigation. Been a really fun grow, though I have a lot of fine tuning to do yet learning the Hazes, obviously!

Original Haze fans, these shots are for YOU! @WVMountainGhost @Budderton

Enjoy your weekend!
:call_me_hand:

62 Likes

They seems very happy at Thailand weather!
Beautiful!

7 Likes

Wow they look right at home in that tropical environment. Beautiful plants sir

3 Likes

these plants do look surreal, amazing Tlander

1 Like

You’ve really put on a great show with these buddy. I hope you can keep them going as long as possible. I don’t think you would really have to worry about mold just too much water and getting beaten up by the wind and rain.

2 Likes

Anything you would do different the next run ?

Hopefully the weather lets you mature them fully nice job.

2 Likes

Thanks @WVMountainGhost , for the comment AND the chance at growing out these wonderful beans! Looking at them right now, I’m thinking these fit the “Plant some of these EVERY time” plan! Yes, any mold seems to stay quite isolated in single buds giving time to catch it. But yesterday (Sunday, with all staff ‘off’, realized how many yellowing leaves there are every single day that need to be removed or they will turn to mold! Right now its a passing storm or shower once or twice a day…but by the time monsoon season kicks in :diving_mask:!

Right now it’s the hybrids I’m more worried about, Franken Bubbles, Bloody Monster’s and Goji’s are all ‘right-on-the-edge’…every night I wonder if I should have cut 'em already? My drying tent is still full of ‘almost drys’ and I hate the idea of sticking lots of big, wet plants in there while the “almosts” are still in there too!

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes