Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Supposedly some of the modern day autos don’t have any Ruderalis genetics. They’re made from other non photosensitive varieties like North African and Middle Eastern strains

2 Likes

Yep, never went anywhere else when I was in Amsterdam after finding the Damkring. Best shop Ive been in hands down

2 Likes

Silver Pearl Haze was/is Silver Pearl x Haze C

3 Likes

11 Likes

When Neville said 15 years ago nobody has reported real devastating haze A effects since late '90 what are haters and kids who talk shit and lies about defunct people comparing their Hazes in 2023 to?

The fake Amnesia of 15 years ago? Or the real Amnesia of 20 years ago?

2 Likes

The authentic kif variety from Morocco is a good one to use.

3 Likes

I reported finding a HzA type to Nevil when we became friends many years ago now and at the time i didn’t know what the HzA or HzC differences were then Nevil filled in the missing peaces for me.

All i knew up until then was the two main types of Highs i was finding in the Haze lines from Nevil those being Thai types and Colombian type highs.

Any smoker that was smoking in the 70s early 80s that smoked the old Thais and Colombians would of picked those main types being expressed in Haze to.

That is why when some one says Haze is a social high i know they have not found what they should be seeing in Haze.

Then i saw pictures of the real 5HzA so i can now visually ID the different types.

A HzA type should be giving a person a almost Acid like high long creeping build up and then a long lasting high that comes at you in intense waves.

8 Likes

I am repeating the same in all my posts, that we are getting held for idiots by some arrogant kids who do not know what a real Thai or real Colombian is. What do they think we were smoking before we did smoke Haze in 1980s? Cookies, Kush and Sour Diesel like them?

3 Likes

sam reckons what he liked about smoking good haze ,
this is of course pure haze , not muddied up with some indica ,
was it felt to him like he was sitting in the hand of some comfortable giant ,
at the same time , his friend was falling off his chair …

i guess some sort of floating affect , and to the extreme with his friend , a falling sensation , haha …

some folks i suppose dont realise the high from cannabis is subjective ,
so saying if someone doesnt get the same high as they are , thy are not getting into the good stuff ,
is not accurate at all ,
kinda bullshit and elitism stuff really since everyone feels different …
set and setting , tolerance and experience ,and ones own chemistry will alter how cannabis affects a person …

20 Likes

Mexi brick weed

4 Likes

Been smoking all different kinds of weed for forty years and I never get close to the effects that seed and bud salesman seem to be able to spend half a page writing up. lol. I get medical effects but it is remarkably stable type of experience for me across all different kinds. I do notice cbd vs thc heavy strain difference of feeling sleepy but that’s about it. lol. People come off as real funny with all these placebo effect descriptions that are far from reproduceable across any type of population.

12 Likes

The old lines are hard to beat i keep reading SNIDELY remarks that people that grow Nevils Haze (3/4) Haze dont know what true Haze is how wrong they are.

No one seems to be able to give me credible explanation to why my Nevils Haze throws out 19 plus weekers one after the other and OHaze is what 14 to 16 weekers now.

People also act like it Haze is a pure line they conveniently forget its a hybrid or a Poly.

10 Likes

If i wanted the real deal Haze in 2023, who would I need to get in touch with?

2 Likes

maybe some ghosts?
no one currently around can actually provide it.

it’s all just talk … sadly.

__

you could try your luck with one of those “only 5%-is worth a damn”-kinda lines.
there are only hybrids around that bear some of the magic, but it’s all faded out.
everyone was too busy talking down on others, but sadly no one managed to work
them into something reliable in all those decades.

the closest to the real deal is reading all these subjective (TY, wally!) memories.

13 Likes

What’s that? Ghost Haze?

Lol nevermind, the breakfast bowl has me a little slow.

1 Like

They do marketing for wolves, but sell you Chihuahuas! And fanboys believe the bullshit that chihuahuas have same character and look as wolves lol.

True is that Chihuahuas DNA is 99.8% identical to the wolfs DNA but are they 99.8% the same? Would we leave our kids alone with a wolf like we do with a domesticated Chihuahua?

1 Like

Depends on the kid I guess.

3 Likes

My theory is:
Americans seemed obsessed with purple haze (maybe because of Hendrix, before my time), and now purple bud of all types.
Dutch needed something quick and sturdy, they had likely the worst environment.
Most commercial growers probably thought bigger buds equated to higher prices, and obviously selected for yield.
And the snobs felt the need to hyper focus on the long flowering types probably.
Then Tom finds the keeper of all time in the middle range light green ones that everyone else had a motive/bias to overlook or simply not enough time, space, focus to find.
Sounds plausible enough for me. TH and DJ short are the only two big breeders I’ve seen embrace herms and they certainly both have found unique expressions that others couldn’t. Not a fanboy just seems probable from my POV.

4 Likes

Very well put, I completely agree with everything stated. I’ve been smoking 30 years, and have the exact experience as you.

2 Likes

If you haven’t had the giggle fits you didn’t smoke the real piff. Or felt the rush of MAC#1 jar your brain at onset. Herojuana is one pretty universally accepted as overwhelming in effect. I doubt you will find anyone who has consumed the real versions of those strains and doesn’t agree with those statements. Can’t all be sales gimmicks.

3 Likes