Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

After reading those recent comments about generalized effects that’s the first thing I thought about, getting the giggles with friends, it was some Kali Mist. Wonderful memories and have only experienced a handful of times back in the day. There are truly some incredible phenotypes of cannabis out there. That said, each individuals biochemistry and the way cannabis will effect them is unique. That creates a space with multiple truths that are all quite valid in their own right.
Much love

4 Likes

When dutch NL x Haze is longer flowering than pure haze seeds from Tom Hill, it is Tom Hill who has made the Haze quicker in California, not the dutch in the Netherlands. Purple too, what a coincidence only the Haze from purple weed hipsters and hypers in california is purple, not the dutch Positronics, FD and Seedman?

I remember Tom saying he culled any Haze that flowered past a certain point. So yeah he’s definitely doing some selections in his breeding

1 Like

No disrespect, I have smoked all of those in and around Oakland and Nappa Valley I don’t think they were fakes. I have not had any amazing unique highs. For me, it’s marketing and hype. I’ve had very high dose thc and I think people who don’t often dose very high might get a big dose and think it is something unique, I can see how that would happen, possibly. Giggle fits when I was a teenager possibly? Can’t remember the last time I giggled, bit out of character, lol.

3 Likes

Your experience is valid for sure, but I know my GF generally doesn’t tolerate sativa’s very well…they make her very anxious. She can smoke Bubba let’s say all day and be fine, but hazes and sats make her bug out.

Maybe placebo maybe not but she avoids sativa’s for that reason. Perhaps some are more sensitive to that sort of thing.

3 Likes

You either have not smoked the real shit (also grown properly) or you have a genetic disorder lmao. Nobody has that high or a tolerance. Maybe you’re marketing yourself to us right now? :rofl:

1 Like

The last thing I want to do is narrow someone’s experience of the plant. If you can tease out 15 different effects and personalities of strains I’m ok with that. I believe some people must have that, whether it’s made up or based on actual chemicals doesn’t really matter. I also want to leave room for people to experience more of a reliable constant effect like me and the other dude who commented. Then we are at the ideal spot where our experience is conflicting and we both are correct at the same time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For reference I consume around 300mg of nano syrup a day and at my height maybe 1.5g high quality rosin. I think I know when something is potent my friend.

1 Like

Oh my God did you just agree to disagree? That’s not allowed in this thread! :joy:

Debate me motherfucker.

Hahah good stuff bud

7 Likes

I mean how much variation do you see? I look at maybe 30 strains some days, smoke a few, maybe try at least 10 hybrids a week in various forms. Almost every one grown from a cut. Just saying man I don’t think the rest of us are rookies, I think you are programmed differently.

2 Likes

Poly of what? Just tropicals or is there some North of 30 thrown in and if so which ones? The statements are general but seems like there are hints that some might not have pure tropical background?

2 Likes

Yeah man I’m not saying your experience is not valid. This is where when someone has a different experience you think they are challenging your knowledge. I’m not challenging you in any way, your experience, your history, it really doesn’t matter. I’m sure you’ve constructed some huge hierarchy based on this or that intuition opinion and what you’ve been told and you look for information to confirm it, that’s completely normal. I’m more science based and tend to get results that confirm that. That’s just life. Life gives us what we look for, that’s it’s job.

2 Likes

I am a hybrid and find that the weed knocks my socks off for a couple weeks and then I build a tolerance very fast and the Indicas (North of 30) aren’t as special as there were for me. I take a break for a couple weeks and I am back in babys arms.

I wonder how people with lactose intolerance are effected by different strains?

4 Likes

Lac… Lactose intolerance?

Um I bet they fart a lot if they smoke Exodus Cheese

7 Likes

You’re saying you don’t want to invalidate my experiences then you proceed to assume that I’m biased by second hand information?
Smoked piff in Brooklyn first time age 13, had it in 4 states including Ontario for 2 decades now. Dabbed it after breakfast yesterday same effect just less intense now. 5 mins after inhaling you sit there laughing at basically anything. That’s the real piff.
People like to shit on breeders as if they are the enemy, like it’s assumed because it’s their job they are somehow shady. It’s odd because they take enormous risks.
Also why keep smoking for 40 years if it just makes you sleepy. Don’t get it at all.

1 Like

I wish I could find my holy grail of weed , the one strain that hits all my buttons and is a stand out among the many. Sadly, it is not to be, lol

3 Likes

Man this might be my favorite and possibly the most pertinent question I this thread… I’m still smiling 5 mins later.

Thanks for that.

4 Likes

If you ever go to Oregon city there’s a dispo down the street from the court house open real early, guy there will tell you he can’t get high on dabs - can take 20 in a row he says - maybe you two have the same genetic anomaly.
It’s funny though when you ask him about the dabs for sale he starts talking about which one is super dank and I think “how would you know, according to you this shit is worth nothing” :joy:

1 Like

Selling hype is always smarter than buying it. Have a great day.

6 Likes

Astrocyte mitochondria produce lactate, which is shuttled across to nearby neurons as an energy source. THC blocks the production of lactate in astrocytes and, without this fuel, neurons become stressed and may lead to the flat feeling until the lactate levels rise again.

4 Likes