Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

All this talk about Lumbo and Thai. What about Indian and Mexican? Nobody thinks about that in Haze anymore but it’s in the old descriptions?

2 Likes

Colombian. For 30 some odd years Sam, and his friend rob, have said that haze is this 4 way hybrid and further that the Thai heavy is best. Then he got in to bed with Todd and bam it’s Colombian only now lol.

7 Likes

These were all pre Nevil Sam and Rob mate.

2 Likes

The Indian and Mexican were hardly worth mentioning. The original Mexican / Colombian (not pure lumbo) the Colombian was the dominant force. S. India pfft that was a mistake too. Then Thai came along and bam, fixed everything at 50%

4 Likes

Tell them the rest Tom as most of Sam’s post are now edited or removed.

BURNING BUSH THAI like HAZE…

5 Likes

Burning bush was a Thai heavy (50%) Thai plant. Out of sams golden Buddha stock 1976 president Carter era.

5 Likes

The other brother he told Sam to go suck it lol. He didn’t give him anything. Never had it period end of. But the other dude used sams plants to develope a line. These are what Sam brought to amsterdam. Sam likes to talk about these other line but that guy never gave it to him. For sure Todd don’t have it lol, it’s fucking gone man.

4 Likes

If you look at the old photos from Mel Frank the ancestral lines that went into Haze are all their growing in Gorilla style in California.

I stumbled onto them and as i looked threw them the coin dropped and i thought hang on.

Then i found pics of Haze growing in Sam’s back yard.

1 Like

El Segundo just won the little league world series. I grew up in El Segundo. I played ball there my father played ball there and George Brett was a snott nosed bat boy, same thing man.

5 Likes

Basement Haze grow
7ft’s C&C THH
Right side THH from “the 23 snow storm”
A few THH x (PNW HP X PUCK BC2) Hybrids

7fts about about 10ish weeks flower (needs another IPM treatment)

THH snow storm 2023
Just put in 5 gal and 1 weekish flower

Hapi haze growing

31 Likes

Fuck yeah man.

5 Likes

How you feeding those, Hapi? Light type?

1 Like

Big one’s getting “craft blend” top dressing watered in

the small ones
Just pro mix and recharge so far

7 Likes

I’m always a bit Leary about the word craft
For me it’s a bit of a hippie scammer word.

12 Likes

Craft is like blessed. These are words that should not exit mens mouths.

7 Likes

I look at it more of a non mass produced item like things you would see at a farmers Market instead of a supermarket.

2 Likes

Looked at their products. All seem like good to great inputs a’la Coots ROLS grow style. I’d like to think I’ll have the space and natural input resources to grow in that way starting in the next year. Their’s would be an expensive stop-gap alternative. Hence the need to use words like ‘craft’. My plants this year have all the inputs that they’re going to get…but I know I could always treat the soils a bit better.

3 Likes

Someone just released a paper, they figured out some of the smells/flavours (like guava and savory types) and what causes them, and they aren’t terpenes. New class of compounds.

…but that’s for another thread I suppose

1 Like

Hi my name is jingles

12 Likes

Jimi wasnt talking at all, about drugs. This song actually came to him, in a dream, in 1966.
Hendrix says the lyrics were inspired by a dream he had where he could walk underwater. He was walking under the sea, when a purple haze surrounded and engulfed him. Hendrix claimed the experience was traumatic.

The song was written about the time he had been reading a science-fiction novel and fell asleep. Hendrix dreamt that he was underwater, surrounded by an impenetrable purple haze. He believes that the purple haze was a spiritual and religious awakening and was perhaps protected by God. Initially, the refrain to the song was, “Purple Haze, Jesus saves.”
Purple Haze LSD wasnt even around 1966. It came about in 1967, at the Monterey Pop Festival. Stanley Owsley supplied 1000s of free hits, to the concert goers. It was originally called Monterey Purple. And was Blotter, and not a pill.

Night of Light" a science-fiction novel from [Philip José Farmer] uses the term “purple haze” . This novel, was what he had been reading.

11 Likes