Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Stuff always looks so nice from you @hammerheadgenetics Respect

7 Likes

I will be pulling up a chair and enjoying the show. Yeah I hope this is something you can do and it is successful!

4 Likes

I appreciate the love :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Graham’s Eyes has half of a mess and half from bloody haze line

Recovering

14 Likes

Was in Greenhouse the Hague today, is not Arjan related.

10 Likes

nice. i have some laos x haze that im doing right now. making seeds anyway. cant wait to grow em out next year
definatly have to light dep em early so they finish out side in a decent
time XD

1 Like

The ot1 haze mostly went to cat piss generations ago. But if you were living in Spain and had no idea of that inevitable transformation you’d go about your merry way and spread it around.

5 Likes

I could not think of a worse smell in flowers than cat piss and thankfully i have not come across it.

Each to their own i guess.

6 Likes

Cat piss and grapefruit guys, it’s the end of the line.

10 Likes

When a line still has some legs to it you will speak of sweeter things be they sour apple or green mango or mocha almond joy. But when it’s gone astringent it’s, just, over man.

6 Likes

I dont mind the sour Mango but i am a big fan of the sweet Mango smell that for me is in the top 10 of the best smelling cannabis.

2 Likes

Sweetness is good, richness is good, depth is good. Sharp astringency is bad mkay? Learn it, know it, live it. For some 40 years I’ve looked for exceptions, there are none.

7 Likes

I have honestly never come across cat piss out side of kitty litter lol

Grapefruit C99 cut was a big thing with Vic high n others back in the Cannabis world and OG days.

2 Likes

I don’t know that you would recognize any of these things that I am talking about. Them east coast haze dudes sure don’t. C99 was never considered wow aside from consistently producing a low b - with apologies to soul and et al.

7 Likes

Wowing guys like gypsy falls a little short of getting it done :joy:

5 Likes

I never grew C99 i just remember them going on about it the grapefruit cut and the coffee cut i think it was now but clearly they must not of been that good if years later they are not longer around.

I think the term Elite is more about marketing than a description.

3 Likes

It was the sweeter pineapple side that stood the test of time not grapefruit. And even that pineapple was pretty much meh glorified skunk grade b.

4 Likes

For those who are scratching their heads. C99 was pitched as a quick haze early backcrossing scheme. For year soul said he ran down that dead end road like nevil looking for a haze high in a quick plant. They both fell well fucking short and stacked a bunch of chips relying on you guys not understanding any of it.

6 Likes

Just a couple dudes dreaming of inserting simple medelian genetics into a far more quantitative platform and failing.

7 Likes

Even in the 50% Haze hybrids nothing i ever grew was fast always 16 weeks and up but with in those plants the ones that really shined were always the longer flowering plants.

2 Likes