Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

It’s always something I have resisted, it’s like old timey overgrow tazz thoughts that have no merit as traits are overwhelming inherited separately. But it’s also something I am most open to after 40 years of weak ass early plants lol.

• List item
2 Likes

Some select for commercial viability and your never going to get the cream of the crop in a Haze or a good sat with that criteria being the motivation.

2 Likes

That’s your camp though, that’s nevils and sam’s and souls camp. That is your starting point. Show me your wispy ass buds or I will be forced to not believe you.

2 Likes

Like a bunch of greedy dwarfs you all try to grab more than you have coming.

3 Likes

Is this not correct. You guys know that it is. This is why your useless ass dogs should not be fed either.

Would love to grow some 20+ stuff week. Bring back memories of smoke of the past. Great thread, lots of info.

1 Like

Whatcha drinking tonight Tom?

3 Likes

No its not lol

My camp is about the smoke always has been no matter how long it takes to flower and how shit the flower looks its always about the high.

6 Likes

How wispy you want ?

12 Likes

You know damn well what I am talking about. Nevil could not leave well enough alone, he had to try to make it better. This is where you started is it not?

2 Likes

Ooooh ahhh just say yes Hempy :joy:

2 Likes

When it come to Haze Yes i started with Nevils Haze and that was after i did my research as what was on offer was the Flying Dutchman OHaze and Nevils Haze.

I researched grows and smoke reports all i could find and only then made my diction.

The best thing i did Tom and if i was to go back in time i would still repeat it.

I was lucky i got hold of the 97 NH.

8 Likes

Yeah you come in before the 956th needle jab and got lucky but let’s not pretend it’s anything else.

2 Likes

He literally could have been shoving seed up his backside and would have turned in the same result.

2 Likes

Ready guys? The same thing is true for me.

1 Like

A lot of lies got posted about Nevil more so after he past away one was about being a junky while working breeding.

Yes when Nevil arrived in Holland he was a junky but he cleaned up his act and became the first legal seed bank and staid clean.

He blew him self up making hash ended up with burns refused morphine for pain because he didn’t want to risk falling back into that shit.

He made money from seed lots did and do still but he offered people what they wanted.

I liked Nevil a lot Tom proud to call him a friend.

9 Likes

As a geneticist I am obliged to sign on the line of people with a fucking brain man.

4 Likes

It’s totally and completely fine to be aware of them other’s in fact now we will see you and brace yourselves for the next mosquito as it may be carrying liquid neutering.

2 Likes

You seen the movie called IDIOCRACY if not watch it high on Haze its the future of mankind.

9 Likes

At the end of the day it’s like ie, you can’t fix stupid

3 Likes