Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Im not sure what your definition of work is but haze was Already an established strain prior to going to Holland so the main work was done in California, there should be no dispute about that unless you like to just argue moot points?
Some reproduction was done in Holland and hybrids were made but the work that made haze was done in California before it left whether the guys who did it are labelled as breeders or not…

9 Likes

I think it comes down to honesty and some common seance.

Haze is a hybrid allegedly made from pure sativas well before it made its way to Holland or even Sam’s hands and it went from a F1 made from 2 different lines to it being out crossed to different sativas after that.

So Haze is not just one line it started off as being a two way hybrid but it then involved as it was out crossed. So that means there were different batches of Haze.

So to keep it simple if it came from the growers called the Haze brothers its a HAZE.

3 Likes

there is no constant argument about whether Double Banana Buttfart Skunk isnt a real skunk. one of the parents has skunk in the name, done deal. is sam up in arms about that?
if we cant talk to the people who originally bred haze we cant know if they care about that or not. to some degree that is tom and others just speaking their mind and i take it as such.
i dont know all the history and in my travels all ive been able to go on is the effect. i never got or saw that same type of effect outside of central and northern california. thats what would lead me to think that the haze from holland isnt the same or pure. granted im consuming/seeing this stuff starting around y2k. but old timers in cali did grow stuff from holland, specifically the sativa skunk, im not sure when it was introduced.

2 Likes

how do u know when they called it haze?

was it the completed 3 way colombian crosses ,
im kinda assuming it is ,
since it was inbred quite a while before sam offered them thai to cross with it …

as far as myself and im sure many others are concerned ,
haze is that finished item of the 3 colombians sams acquaintances worked with …

i think we have been over this but keep loving to thrash this horse again and again ,
because there really is no new ground to cover …

if there is ever a book written , there will need to be at least 2 , one called haze origins or something of that sort ,
the other , haze according to hempy …

5 Likes

Give it a rest Wally like i care what you think.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CzVQypLOcoR/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Todd Mccormick talks to Sam for a while. So far one of the best interviews with sam is hash church and the one gypsy nirvana did.

2 Likes

The Haze story has changed quiet a few times in the last few decades alone Sam has edited and even removed his own posts on Haze to fit the current narrative.

Nevil bought very old Haze seed from Sam a week or two after arriving in Holland and they were all different batches of seed with different dated years.

Nevil has posted about this what he also said was two of the Haze seed that he did manage to germinate from the few 1000 seed he bought from Sam 2 female plants he named HzB and HzO or Omega were both Haze indica crosses.

People just ignore this or call it a lie but its a fact.

From the Horses mouth.

5 Likes

Sam says nevil only ever had been given 2 male clones so he didnt double cross sam. This was a bit after being given skunk and other genetics by sam. He eventually did try to screw him anyway by sams account. Just like the greg case.

Which horse tells the truth? We wont know

3 Likes

Sam after selling Nevil seeds and then saw Nevil making money wanted Royalty’s from Nevil that part Sam conveniently leaves out.

No Sam sold Nevil seed thats a fact.

3 Likes

I’m with Wally on this one. All the breeding was done in California. Haze was only hybridized in Holland and very rarely kept pure

6 Likes

So Sam never grew Haze in his Green Houses in Holland and made seed that was then sold threw the Flying Dutchman and stored in his Freezer ?

Postronics never made Haze seed or did others they were all shipped from California ?

Looks at date nope not April 1.

3 Likes

Y’all ever smoke a suitcase? It’ll send ya packing…

:rofl:

7 Likes

reproduction work ,
it was already an established variety ,
this is the point hempy ,

you cant say all the breeding work on haze was done in holland
on an already established variety if they just reproduced it and made hybrids ,

that is not the same thing at all man , you understand this , or are u just being difficult because you like to argue the point ??

3 Likes

Made in Holland :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

doesnt exactly sound like the words of a guy who demands royalties for his seeds does it ,
looks like nevil was just making a mountain out of a mole hill ,
maybe sam joked around with that point and nevil took it as serious ,
nevertheless ,
those are not the words of a guy trying to capitalize off his seeds …
is that the point to this post ,
or was your point that they rerproduced haze in holland ,
a point no one argued against ???

sure we all know this ,
its the other thing you said about most of the breeding of haze was done in holland ,
no it wasnt , it was done in cali , then the line was taken to holland where it was reproduced and folks made hybrids from it …

5 Likes

sour diesel , (ecsd) x c5 mango

26 Likes

that doesnt seem to load for me , is it working for anyone else??

1 Like

Hey man I don’t have a horse in this race but the way I read that Neville quote is that Sam jokingly said he should be getting royalties once the hybrids took off. I mean Neville flat out says, “You can’t take everything anyone says seriously you know.”

It reads as just Sam “taking the piss” at Neville’s expense. (Did I use that phrase properly?) . An old fashioned ribbing AKA just fucking around. Not really serious or malicious.

6 Likes

I was friends with Nevil and i heard that from him my self mate.

Saying that i respect Sam in a Haze Discussion thread i started at a different forum Sam was actively participating be it in a little odd way people would post and Sam would give a response in that post.

The fact he took the time to engage and interact was very welcome as he stopped doing that long ago.

The way i see it there is two sides to this and its best left between them.

1 Like

you know what makes us different in norcal man we dont hold grudges we break bread and make new formations. not telling you what to do but that might be why where i come from we feel confident saying were the kings of this shit. take care brothers. collaborate for fucks sake lol.

4 Likes