Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

The frankincense I’ve occasionally got from NH is a preference.
The other sativa effect I like is a racy, wired initial high leveling off to just fucked up high. I’ll check into these suggestions, Thanks All. C-99 or derivative is something I am sure I’ll run again.

3 Likes

The Alpine 3.0 have that racey come on heavy hammer. A bit uncomfortable to fuck up. Icy expansive mentholated pine on the best ones. Tacky, greasy hard to handle. Not great joint materialIMG-4477|378x440 IMG-4478

IMG-4477

34 Likes

Peshawar Afghani

Oaxacan by cryptic

28 Likes

Me too, Stone. I’ll keep you all posted after a nice slow dry and bit of a cure.

6 Likes

You set yourself up right this winter for sure! Any one heard from Tom lately?

2 Likes

He posted on here a few days ago, I think.

3 Likes

I was going through my Sativa seeds and saw these. They gotta be 15 years old by now. Ive never grown Malawi or Grinspoon. I got some soaking now. Has anyone grown Malawi or grinspoon?.

Malawi Gold is a highly psychoactive pure sativa strain. It is a land race meaning it has been inbred completely. Malawi Gold is said to smell like fruits and a strong spice. As for taste, the Malawi strain has been described as sweet, with a hint of pineapple.

Malawi Gold, which is one of the world’s most well-known landraces, is very stable. There are actually several phenotypes of this landrace, but the differences are largely superficial. However, some are defined as ‘woody’ (taller and more ‘stretched’ in appearance) and others are ‘fruity’ (shorter and bushier).

The variety is a pure sativa with slim, bright green leaves, and long colas that are heavily coated with trichomes. The flowering period is long at around 17 to 18 weeks.

23 Likes

Any of you growing Haze over the years seen this trait ?

Pic by Mad Max Original Haze.

The candy striping with the stem screwing as it grows in veg.

38 Likes

Haze/Sk1
Day 18 F.
Raised the lights to max. Some plants started to stretch close to an inch per day.

Females:

Shortest

Tallest

Males:
Shortest

First male to drop.

Tallest

34 Likes

The only Alpine 1.0 popped so far this season. The Ocimene/church concentration is very noticeable well before trichome development. It’ll be at least on par with the mother…15 leaflets on some of the fans14299

24 Likes

The clones Sam gave NevIl in 87 were bunk female haze clones, not males. This was stated by Nevil’s old partner, who was there when everything happened.

3 Likes

Really beautiful bro!

1 Like

P420 x Sowahh at 40 days…

29 Likes

Those look like they will finish THICK :grin:

3 Likes

Were are we come in put your best foot forward.

3 Likes

Don’t use that male

3 Likes

Well, only a few plants left this year.

Acid Beauties coming to a finish…

In-ground

In-pot

Green Old Timer Haze x A5

37 Likes

Referring to this male?
If so, is it because he dropped early or another reason you see that I don’t understand yet.

2 Likes

Rule number one ‘Never use the first male to drop pollen’ (New Testament of Cannabis Breeding, 1999, first edition, page 1, California)

3 Likes

From my understanding its ok to use them when open pollinating to keep the gene pool diverse.

2 Likes