Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Malawi x Northern Lights was the variety I grew.

2 Likes

Ok. Probably a dumb question but just ignore if I am too stupid to live. Greenhouse Seeds. Thumbs up or down re: buying Nevils Haze. If not a good source, is there a good source?

5 Likes

@DainIronFoot Generally, most longtime growers/breeders are skeptical of anything GHS, especially in more recent years.

Green haze 19 A5, or others from Ace, or A5 from karma would probably be a better option. If you can find them… It’s been a while since I’ve seen either one offered.

4 Likes

Green OTH x A5 was a limited addition release, I think. I’ve grown a number of the OTH crosses. For a truly hybrid type (think NL5), try the OTH x Kali China. That’s some strong weed with great mixed effects.

9 Likes

MNS Mr Nice Seeds.
I’ve grown them many times and have had a number of different phenotypes. However, a couple were great and the rest were good. I loved the frankincense flavored one.

4 Likes

Any thoughts on deadpanhead seeds F3?

1 Like

hemp depot.ca had it recently

1 Like

I got great plants from greenhouse seeds just very poor germination. Had a great N haze from them it would be in the top 3 I ever grew

4 Likes

@hempy
This is the analysis of some Ukrainian 1978 (small letters) & Chinese hemp.

2 Likes

Received my order from Sativa Hoarder Seed co. Beans are big and shells are hard. Working on getting the Mango C5 to pop at the moment.

16 Likes

11 Likes

Chopped the last three plants of the outdoor season :sneezing_face:.

Green OTH x A5
IMG_6781

Acid Beauty (potted)
IMG_6801

AB (in-ground)

35 Likes

I got 3 of the 4 Malawi Gold x Grinspoon seedlings now. I’ll leave the 4th seed for another week and see if it comes up.

All 3 of the NHAZE x OHAZE)X APPSS are in flower. 2 look similar, and the 3rd has bigger fan leaves with thicker stems. These are the different phenotypes. The smaller leaf pheno is forming budlets. The plants has no stretch so far.

17 Likes

This bitch to the grind. Core OH and NH with a pinch of skunk and wedding cake.
Pilot skills must be 9. Karma

14 Likes

Different pack that mine :thinking:

2 Likes

For me they look a little like Nevilles Hazes, the real Nevilles Haze made by Neville that was a real back cross of tropical sativa not the compact version sold by resellers 30 years later. And don’t ask me pictures. Do I ask you money or to grow my seeds? Ask pictures of motherplants from your resellers or to show the 5%, instead of believing and supporting the bullshit that every grower should grow 100 untested seeds and that all the growers before you were idiots and noobs.

I grow my own thai sweet basil, own thai holy basil and own thai long beans since the 1990s as I wanted eat real thai, no thais adapted to westerns sold in chinese restaurants. Do you understand this?

But now that thai food is becoming mainstream we can get good thai outside thailand too, we only need to avoid chinese restaurants. But most people want thai adpated to westerns, easier to grow, easier to resell, higher profit.

6 Likes

like this stuff med man is trying to pass of as squirrel tail ,
a landrace thai variety with large fluffy buds like a squirrels tail ,

not like the stuff he showed pictures of claiming it was squirrel tail …

17 Likes

It’s more NLD than Zomias ‘Squirrel Tail #2 the fastest Thai Landrace we’ve found finishing around 12-14 weeks’ and has the same five fingered leaves.

Fast flowering sativas grown in the desert won’t have the same look as in Thailand. Do the same clones have exactly the same look under different environments? Why should seeds?

16 Likes

Very true brother. Heard many years ago that the true thai were being crossed to compete with west productivity thus fucking up with the real core. Same happened in Colombia.
Nice work bro

3 Likes

Bandaid Haze 7

With her daughter lurking behind her

29 Likes