Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

but he also said once its a good breeding tool to meet your goal sooner.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas for you folks!!! I wish a awesome season for you all next year!!!

Here’s my bitch gaining weight
(Wedding Cake x Skunk#1) X (Neville’s Haze x Golli Haze)

Next year I will focus entirely into inbreeeding NH and O.H.

Best karma for all of us

18 Likes

Totally agree :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How far can you get in a year breeding haze indoors? Genuinely curious

7 Likes

Two seasons at the most :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

But dunno, low output, lack of space, lack of freedom

1 Like

A pro can do much more but into reproductive matters only, an amateur like me doesn’t have the wings to fly

2 Likes

Breeding on loose terms. If quality is the only metric and your a honey badger approximately 500 backed up per 100 sqft of canopy per 12 months.

2 Likes

Pluck and shuck began a couple days ago, two more weeks more and then Chop.
[[Haze/Sk1 x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1] #6

Seeds from #6

Seeds from #7

Seeds from #2

Seeds from #8

26 Likes

Dry those seeds well before putting them in plastic, like a few weeks…

14 Likes

Acapulco Gold bx by Mountain Organics. A really good one. Powerful terps, potent. Somewhat mold sensitivity

18 Likes

I live in a sub equatorial zone. If I start a haze line now, the offspring will come by June or July

5 Likes

Heck of a pro. I am merely an admirer amateur at the most.

But you meant 500 plants per 100 sqf you meant 5 plants per sqf?

3 Likes

And the males?

1 Like

Copy that, I have them drying on a plate.

3 Likes

I am not doing that intensive of hunts at this time, but held that pace for a couple years and it is ridiculous…my only criteria was quality of the smoke. Ie. Smell, flavor and effect.

You don’t need a big plant for that. Wheat is fine. You can fit about 25 under each of 4 lights, 2 tents, even 1400w about equal to a single space heater in total smaller than many bedrooms.

As soon as you can take that first cut down to the first set of branches into flower. If one doesn’t take catch another one on the stretch. Prune to fit in space and control canopy.

Don’t repot to 3 gal from 1 gal until flowering sets in. About a month before finish (~100d) smash in 25 more 1 gallons under the fading canopy and repeat. This will cut timeline by another 1/3 in overlap.

It’s fucking insane. Missing a herm, watering, air exchange, backups kept alive in near stasis for months, labeling. Doing it right documenting everything…

1 year, 500 plant hunt of haze will cost over 5k in utility and material and take over 5x the attention of running production and nobody wants to buy your random haze salad for much so no recoup.

It should result in some unbelievable cuts, but running the same space in production might be 40k or more.

So a real haze hunt is a 50k project. Not easy to recoup that.

4 Likes

canvas

Have a good one.

24 Likes

Nice to see you and Wally wishing each other Merry Christmas.

Most people here have strong opinions, but at the end of the day we are all fuckin stoners at heart and probably have much in common with each other than with the general public. Merry Christmas.

16 Likes

new avatar keeps making me think back to what tom called it however many years ago :joy: i really cant get it out of my head when i see it.

3 Likes

Opium poppy is cultivated in Afghanistan, Kashmir, Nepal, NE Thailand and Laos. Excellent climate for opium poppy, Mr WallyDuck.

Why should weed not have been grown by thais and cambodians near Cambodian rainforest? What is your logic?

You only need to look climate classification maps to understand that NE Thailand climate of Khun Tan, Thongchai, Daen Lao, Phi Pan and Luangpraban ranges and the whole country Laos are more like Nepal or Kashmir in Pakistan than like Thailand.

You believe environment has no influence on genetics? I believe it has and if we were 1950 I would go to NE Thailand and north Laos for opium. East and SE Thailand for tropical cannabis genetics.

NEPAL

LAOS

THAI-LAND

8 Likes