Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all the OG haze heads.

22 Likes

Merry Christmas @hammerheadgenetics. I hope you and your family have a happy and healthy holidays.

PS Santa told me to tell you you have great photography skills. You don’t get enough love for the beautiful pictures you take. :santa:

12 Likes

That’s funny. He told me to tell him the same thing :smile: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thanks, It’s all from the Nikon S8200 Camera. It takes outstanding pics for a PAS. It was discontinued 10 years ago…Ive tried some new PAS cams but they all sucked vs the old 8200. I have 2 of these cams in case when 1 breaks down. These cams retailed at 350$ new 2010. Today $50 on ebay.

I think this pheno will be killer. Chocolate Skunk terps

18 Likes

Could’ve been an issue of enforcement/eradication that made sourcing from Laos more viable once Uncle Sam decreed that grass was no good

1 Like

x2 Haze females and x3 Haze males in flower

14 Likes

One of African Silk F2s from this year’s outdoor run.
Interesting looking male. Love the gator looking leaves.

14 Likes

Thanks bro, I will follow your advice.

Happy New year for all of us

2 Likes

Lol, be careful. I don’t want that responsibility :joy:. Maybe a few helpful ideas anyway. :v:

2 Likes

Alignment of the bitch with naylon

Now all tops under light

11 Likes

I tend to DVDA most of my haze work… :smirk:

Why would it be different from outdoor?

Unless you live in an equatorial setting, it’s pretty impossible to get multiple rounds of breeding 20+ week plants outdoor a year.

1 Like

I registered that the implication was it would be more difficult indoors, so my bad. My brain is fried from being chained to the kitchen and playing host for 3 days

2 Likes

Totally agree. I live in a sub equatorial zone. Lady’s simply finishes in one round

1 Like

Just don’t ever let it happen again…

Jk bro, no worries. I was just as ready to get schooled on some element of breeding I was entirely unaware of

2 Likes

More than welcome bro!!!

Down here is like Australia, they finish in the winter so you have a heck of little time to play magic

But if you stay into microgrow you may have 3 seasons

I took down one of the P420 x Sowahh. It’s still a bit wet for a proper smoke test. his is at least 90% Sativa(haze) genetics. A proper pheno hunt would produce some killer plants. I still think this would be a Columbain variety.

29 Likes