Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

My apologies @Willydread im pretty high at first glance I thought I was responding to @wallyduck i had to do a double take and edit the post. :joy: .
:pray:t2:

3 Likes

Mango haze from mns was a fantastic sativa leaning hybrid. 11-14 weeks had phenos with lots of citrus and incense. Indica potency with warm, sunny, soaring high. When I let the mango pheno go 14 weeks it would have me running around for the first 20 minutes then needing to sit down for the next 20. Very stoned but with a thought provoking high. I’m sure with enough looking you could find what your looking for there.

9 Likes

Here’s Mango haze, she’s spicy fruity incense smelling. Very frosty for a haze and takes about 11 weeks. Spot on description by previous poster. Smells so good you just wanna keep smelling the flowers.

20 Likes

GHS at best are selling F2s they never had access to the breeding stock and yes in the early days when Shanti was part owner and Nevil was part owner of the Coffee shop they sold F1s.

Nevil breed and made seed and then sold them to GHS seed on consignment.

GHS never had any of Nevils parent plants to produce any of his lines.

Only Mr Nice could reproduce F1s after Nevil.

7 Likes

Not grown the current Mango Haze, but the early version was like Nevils Haze, one of my favourite lines.

Some of the current version can still lean to the Sat side, going by some pics I have seen posted by people growing it.

MH F1.

MH F2.

Flower close up.

image_521663

39 Likes

Here’s better pictures at lights out. Probably 2 weeks out.

17 Likes

Some of the MH x C5 x MH )x FP plants. These will be hit with a P420 male if I find one I like down the line. Attempting to add back in as many of the Old haze/sativa lines as possible. Might include Malawai GoldxGrimnspoon. Depends on what I find in those. I just put them into flwoer.

MH x C5 x MH )x FP.

15 Likes

Blockquote

I’m speaking from my own experiences, so it’s not an absolute truth,

As I tell before…

Beautiful plants Hempy!

3 Likes

The info I posted regarding Nevils Haze and Nevils lines came directly from Nevil him self mate.

It has nothing to do with what people’s experiences are with the current NH sold.

5 Likes

For how long?

Nevil refused to use Shanti’s NH in his Grail project. He grew it out and immediately knew it wasn’t his original F1 NH. It wouldn’t make sense for Nevil to demand his original version of NH if MRN could reproduce the “original” NH F1 beans.

2 Likes

Some Unicorn poop x Agseed co original haze. Calling these The Last unicorn.

16 Likes

Where did Nevil get his Nevil haze seed from for the grail project, Rocket ?

They came from shanti.

Nevil wanted seed he him self had made back in 97 I know this as a fact because I spoke to Nevil daily and he him self told me just that.

7 Likes

Why did Nevil refused to use the first batch of NH F1 seeds that Shanti sent him? The ones MADE BY SHANTI.

IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME EXACT NH, CORRECT?

1 Like

I’m guessing nostalgia and the personal connection to actually making the seeds. We have a phrase around here, “don’t take my thunder from me” that means let me do it on my own so I can have the full satisfaction of work complete. I think he just wanted reflections of his previous work, to sort of pick up where he left off to some extent. These are just my personal opinions. I don’t know either of them personally. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

I posted why Rocket Nevil wanted seed he him self, had made it not complicated.

I don’t know what the current Nevils Haze sold by Shanti is like, I have not grown it, but I do know someone that did grow NH he bought from shanti in 2019, and he was more than happy with what he grew.

He saw heavy Haze plants and was more than happy with the seed, and he smoked the NH 21 and was close to Nevil also.

Only Shanti got Nevils plant library so that makes him the only sauce.

6 Likes

The Shantibabba made Neville’s Haze is the only Neville’s Haze I’ve gotten to sample so far and it’s some of my favorite weed ever. Those haze parents Nevil found were definitely something special. The Kali Mist I’ve enjoyed smells and taste a lot like the Neville’s Haze too. If it smells like haze it’s probably great weed and within reason I don’t really care who made the seeds as long as they’re kind thoughtful and decent human beings. Many blessings and much love

11 Likes

The selections people used to reproduce NH are why we see a difference. We won’t see the same plants from seeds Nevile didn’t make. We would need the same parents Nevile used to produce plants found in his seeds. Neviles Haze of today will express differently due to the different parents used. It is still Neviles Haze.

These are the 3 phenotypes I found in this run of NH X OH X APPSS

23 Likes

The Nevils Haze made by shanti should be no different to the last seed Nevil made in 1997 because shanti was given the parent plants used by Nevil.

In the Nevils Haze F1s I only found 2 main types, but most looked like this.

Cnv0002
Cnv0003
Cnv0056
Cnv0065

23 Likes

It was within the F2s I made, Where I started to see the HzA and HzC leaning plants.

I manged to carry that threw to F3s, and it’s taken me years to figure it all out.

12 Likes

Nevilles Haze was a BX of Haze made by Neville Schoenmakers, not the compact crap sold by resellers 30 years later and the only seedbanks allowed to use Nevilles name for marketing, were MNS and GHS, all the others are scams.

3 Likes