Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

In the line up now, but not next

19 Likes

a11x(a11xf13) f2s im growing created by
@antheis last year

20221107_130118
Direct quote from @antheis “from my first open pollination with mom#1( currently doing mom#2 now) this cross is pretty wide open. noodly viney branches are to be expected. fast finishing, fermented fruit, and very up high. not too racy and it is easy to focus on a task to complete it. good for adhd”
Hapi growing
Edit in: created by antheis last year

13 Likes

Beautiful plant, and it’s always good when things go as advertised.

3 Likes

Dont worry because I would never want any considering the way you act. Yet you can pretty much insult people at will under the protection from above. I have never had any interest in you seeds and honestly from what I have seen its possibly over rated. Honest question, why dont I see people here or other places clamoring and trying to source your seeds ??

1 Like

Really really enjoyed this podcast…

new stuff from Thursday 3 November 2022

5 Likes

Lol, Tom’s haze is great. You gotta remember folks, on a website there are generational gaps. Old and young people alike, attitudes and demeanors as the public perceives change over time… Back in the day people weren’t so thin skinned… You have to speak your mind or shove off…

I for one am stoked about some original beans, can’t wait to smoke some of Tom’s Haze again! :grin:

Can’t wait to get Tom Hill Haze on the Blockchain :grin: :sunglasses: :cheese:!!!

:green_apple::green_apple::green_apple:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

18 Likes

And the beat goes on…:grin:

:drum::drum::drum:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Great pics in this thread @MAHAKALA ; thank you - have you had any experience with mullum or mullum x NH?

4 Likes

Good that your happy and such. Trust me Im not thin skinned so long as I get my ability to retort in the same manor and then that person can shove off , I dont see the clamoring on the other places for these seeds and I understand some older breeders expect the reverence they think they deserve while time and new better breeders has passed them by. However there are always die hard fan boys kind of like the followers of madona and taylor swift.
I have nothing more to say in this format on the subject of this guy or his seeds. Too many other good things out there and hope you like them but hard pass for me.

1 Like

“One man’s trash is the next man’s treasure”

33 Likes

Yeah you know. I really really don’t care about any of that. I’d prefer to speak the truth than have any of that even enter my mind. What you are expecting I feel would require dishonesty on my part and I won’t go there man. Most everybody it turns out, is in fact, a douche, so uh. That’s way more important than whether I have top ramen vs ribeye for dinner.

10 Likes

I’ll chuck a 100 pack on top of it Hapi. Anybody who is willing to put in that kind of time deserves to hit paydirt.

28 Likes

@Hapi on the come up!

4 Likes

Accusing a breeder of sneaking indica into a sativa line without saying so is a big deal.

I’d be pissed too.

Assuming that’s what we’re talking about.

10 Likes

I just picked up a pack of THH F3. Never had any Haze before so Im kinda excited. So Haze Heads, whats so special about a Haze?

7 Likes

Thank you @TomHill opportunity accepted.

13 Likes

Personally I love hazes haven’t tried tom hills haze but I’m sure your in for a treat! In my experience they have a much more Psychoactive component and interesting effects to the high it’s much more clear headed then the traditional “indica” lethargic narcotic feeling wakes me up like a cup of coffee helps me be more creative and organize my thoughts tends to put me in a uplifted and more upbeat mood and has some of the most interesting smells you can get from cannabis I love most cannabis but hazes are held in high regard on my list @Habitt

12 Likes

That’s awesome @TomHill !
What an amazing bonus @Hapi
Definitely cool sh!t

7 Likes

That’s a completely cool thing to do.

4 Likes

you say that…and yet the man seems incredibly thin skinned :joy:

1 Like