Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I believe a lot of it is from everyone growing cookie derived strains. Haze used to be more accessible and has kind of disappeared.
The high and smells are completely different from what is currently hot on ig.

4 Likes

Fortunately, Haze is one of the few “strains” (if you wanna call Haze definitively a “strain”) that’s actually had quite a bit written about it. And by people who are actually capable of writing about it in a way that’s coherent and readable, too (which is rare in the cannabis community haha). I’d say just do some research and read as much as you can about it. There are plenty of pretty good threads on various grow sites that are interesting and informative.

I admire your willingness to grow something you don’t know anything about, though haha! You’re in for a treat.

5 Likes

So, my two Haze gals have been ultra pollinated by the Goji male.
I tossed the male today (should’ve taken pick before I chopped him) but, I was out of town for a couple days, I just got back… The male grew a foot in 3 days while I was gone.
So… let’s just say he was more than a bit stretchy!
I think when I pass these seeds out, I might need to label them “outdoor only” cause the tall super stretchy Goji crossed to Hazes is gonna make for some gigantic tall children :fearful:

7 Likes

Yes eventually I would like to try some haze varieties like Grandaddy Haze. I bet it smokes really well

1 Like

Yeah man. You got it. After decades of faithful stewardship and trying to turn folks on that’s what I get. All because they weren’t around for earlier descriptions? Ignoramuses lol. Todd too, misrepresented me, my shit, all that. Er uhm, good luck me staying quiet about shit like that, yeah nah yeah.

17 Likes

It’s a cheap shot at your credibility and your product. I wonder if they’ve grown it out :thinking:

3 Likes

Tom where would a person get your haze? Every place is out so…

9 Likes

I’ll second that!

4 Likes

I just now digging up haze stock from '03 and earlier gearing up for an op. It will take several months. Prolly do it on IG so as to dodge this giant douche ignorant magnet that the forums seem to attract. I was here since the beginning. Let me at these clowns in shabangs old shark tank ffs :joy:

I’ll release seed clones if you lazy whatever I just gunna belly up to the table plop it down and here, this is what I smoke. It is very different from all that other period end of, check it out if you can. You wanna see stars? Here, I got your spaceship.

39 Likes

Shit just got real

Ps: we never talked, but I have to thank you. Thanks for being vocal and making the nerdy stuff interesting. If it wasn’t for you I would never have picked up breeding. Something changed. I 100% support whatever it is you’re doing.

17 Likes

I am not on ig! That sucks. Please show us here also. I’d hate to miss out

6 Likes

I got mine from Speakeasy seedbank. I just checked and they still have some. At least thats what the website says.

3 Likes

This is what I got.

25 Likes

and this is what you clowns at Positronics did with it. Has to be some kinda record.

18 Likes

@TomHill In your opinion, after finding a killer Haze pheno, does it benefit from any further crossing high wise, or is it already the pinnacle of psychedelic trippy sativa hybrids? Have you come across a haze x (?) coss better than the one you are working with? (bear with me, I´m a haze n00b and have not followed all forums and discussions…) Thanks and have a grand day! After current grow I´ll start my journey with Haze… :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

No, don’t cross haze out. These guys who say that’s where it’s at are full of shit and don’t know what they are talking about. Keep haze pure. It’s way better than anything else.

20 Likes

Worse thing Sam ever did was say cross it out. Then fully ignorant guys like Todd follow blindly. I am here to say they are both full of shit lol. Big mistake to cross it out. I gotta a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you. That’s like me saying I’ll smoke haze but yeah you, cross it out. Fuck all that nonsense.

14 Likes

And Todd over there talking shit about things he has no clue about. Haze is all about the terpenes blablabla I hope God breaks his pollen brush. Don’t listen to that dude man lol. He is totally completely and 100% full of shit.

14 Likes

You owe me a new keyboard, it´s ruined because all the soda bursting out of my mouth, I laughed so loud and suddenly reading this… (joke)

Many thanks, this settles it for me. Pure Haze it is, searching for the perfect girl begins soon…Appreciate it.

5 Likes

@TomHill glad to hear and see your experience with your lines. I don’t know about the interactions between you and others you are talking about. It doesn’t sound good.
I read the cross haze to other strains and just thought it was more about commercial growing. Heavier faster yield.

Would you be able to compare your haze line to Todd’s original haze offering? Appreciate it

2 Likes