Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I think your bud went limp.

Just kidding, that looks awesome and delicious. Whats it smell like?

4 Likes

Awesome looking…!

2 Likes

The smell is so different than usual bud I see. I would say weirdness with a little bit of zesty. I know people say like old a church smell or somethin but I don’t know that smell well enough to say that

6 Likes

Anyone got any hazes with cinnamon smells?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever smelled weed with a cinnamon smell that’d be very interesting! I could see it in the hazes tho

3 Likes

JBC Seeds has more Tom Hill Haze F3 from Crickets and Cicadas (Bob Hemphill).

-CRICKETS AND CICADA

TOM HILLS HAZE F3 HAS BEEN RESTOCKED AND IS NOW AVAILABLE.

7 Likes

30*.7 =21 1/21=4.76% AaBb x AaBb = (2*2)^2= 16 genotypes females <21 females (population large enough), Phenotypes = 3^n ;3^2 = 9, look for the lighter green ones; good indicator that you are on the right track.

105*.7 = 73.5, 3.5/73.5 = 4.76% {{ (0.70)Required females x .0476 = 5; Solution: 5/(.7*.0476) = 150 plants needed for getting 5 clones high enough quality to self. Pick the best one or ones for breeders and smoke}}

2 Likes

Find someone in Cali who can go to purple city genetics. He said he gave the Cuban black and another cut to them. Believe it is the fast piff cut he talks about. I just don’t remember what it’s called specifically

4 Likes

Checked them out and having a sale on Friday. I think I will wait on Tom. I still have another haze project to finish while I and others wait.

4 Likes

It’s way more fucked than that :pensive:

Far beyond the realm of mendelian genetics is chemotype inheritance of drug type cannabis. It’s a collection of autosomal modifier genes coming together in rare symphony to even experience the ideal phenotype. The odds of said genotype also being homozygous in nature is a clusterfuck of maths. This is why when you see something approaching 50% idiotype offspring it really is time to stop the presses and call it a day. A fucking really good day. This, this is the giant elephant in the room that some won’t talk about and most don’t even understand.

23 Likes

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze F2 x Dead Zone, aka Hodag F1. Genetically she’s barely a Haze, but looking at her, she’s really leaning towards her SSH grandparent. She’s got that tropical fruity smell too. This is right around day 40 since flip, I’m figuring at least 30 more.

24 Likes

Respect dude tell it how it is. I regard honesty as the first part of any relationship. And it shows that you have a nose. I’m not really digging modern mediocrity good is determined by its contemporaries and sometimes needs to have a polar opposite to realise it’s worth

5 Likes

What you folks reckon, if someone wanted to “create” Haze from strains available today, let´s say 4 different landraces, how would one go forward? Is it even possible ? :palm_tree: :sunny: :tanabata_tree: :palm_tree: some african, some thai, some South American, a south indian perhaps…? (and yes I own a farm with a massive greenhouse and possibility to do 10 K plant phenohunts, I am no pollen chucker with a 1x1 tent mind you…) :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Bob Hemphil of l Cricket and Cicadas breakdown of his Open pollination oh the Tom Hill Haze F3
https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxLJVbBu47XkizDgUYas6dhYvt2TZqkmkY

10 Likes

My opinion is no, it’s not possible. What dreamers and shysters alike are failing to realize is quality cannabis is a moving target. The Mexico/Colombia/S. India/Thailand today is a far cry from what is was several decades ago. So pretty much without a time machine, we can not make chicken salad from chicken shit.

15 Likes

I knew you would opine thus, and believe it is so. Had to try anyways, for the giggles. :crazy_face: :rofl: :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I got up with brother Bob and told him he better keep stocking folks lol. Not enough haze seed in this world. He is good people imo to have gone where he did tho.

19 Likes

Ps, Bob just repeating what Todd said there regarding me renaming haze to tomhill haze. I never did that in my life. Only a complete tool would do that lol - the community did that not me, see, complete tools lol. I defy anybody to show me where I ever did that. I just call it haze man, that is all I have ever called/labeled it. Thanks Todd, hmmf :joy:

27 Likes

I’d reckon it’d be a serious undertaking. I’d love to be able to appreciate the winners of a south indian 10k pheno hunt or the champion Corintian Colombian that rose above the rest. Can I get an invite during your future pheno hunt post-cure analysis :face_with_monocle: ??

5 Likes

Sure buddy, sure. But we both know it is not going to happen… not with me at least. But one can dream. One must dream. :sleeping:

“Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”

This version narrated by Steve Jobs himself. I bet he loved Haze too!

** He smoked marijuana once or twice a week between 1973 to 1977, and says he smoked hashish about five times in total.*

5 Likes