Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Hawaiian Gas, different pheno than above. it is very gassy when drying… and very hazy… this one smelled gassy mango in flowering.

50 Likes

Mr Nice: The Doors
Heritage: NL5Hz x HzAC
Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed: 25% Afghan, 75% Haze
Breeder: Shantibaba
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors

30 Likes

Please keep us updated on this one.

3 Likes

THH and 1 Viet Black

33 Likes

Oh shit, yeah man that looks killer :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

262 hazelings that I will release from their punishment tomorrow plug them into 6x6 then punish them again.

56 Likes

Wow… Sure they can make a happy forest!!

3 Likes

Looking for about a dozen keepers then? 5% rule?

big sur holyweed grape cut hit by preciously selected green thai pheno of toms haze. the smell is mostly creamy sandalwood with soft metallic tones and green curry spice on this pheno. no fruit. it smokes like good thai weed, strong rushy and psychedelic. lasts for hours. it needs 90 days though. thank you @TomHill for this wonderful haze line of yours, RESPECT!

59 Likes

Probably closer to 8 or 9 if just looking for females would be my guess?

2 Likes

Green OTH

54 Likes

Joined this site just to keep an eye on what Tom and Maha have cooking. Assuming Tom is doing an OP with all those haze plants. I’m sure there will be some weening out of undesirables, but not so much to not keep the line well open to all the rabbit holes it can go down. Looking forward to running some of those haze and crosses of this year in the garden.

In the meantime, Purple Old Timer’s Haze…

55 Likes

Here is a cull haha. The final haze germ stats are in.

26 Likes

262 up of 500 wet out for just over 52% on 19-26 year old seed. I usually see about 70% female phenotype in the line and 5% exceptional so I looking for 9 give or take a couple - to fight it out with each other in the end. 262 x .7 x .05 = 9.17.

70 Likes

That is looking amazing, Tom. What’s the light schedule for those atm?

5 Likes

Green OTH harvested January 4, 2023

40 Likes

28 Likes

Going to try the “7th node” tech I heard @TomHill mention. Just took clones of each, staked them, going to give few days to a week then off to flower,
Looking for april-may harvest
Edit in :
8 THH
1 Vietnamese black

31 Likes

I am following along. I picked up a pack of the THH, interested how things progress. Who’s VB are you running?

7 Likes

C5 x Kali China.

32 Likes