Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Yeah that would be sad news…

I think someone had mentioned it over on a discord group I’m in or possibly a thread here.

Edit: it was over in discord. I asked the person where they had heard that from. I was wondering why his website was just pretty much a shell and there were no more auctions or prices on anything.

1 Like

there are active auctions and the forums are running. he hasn’t updated in years there.

doesn’t appear to be dead, or more people would be talking

1 Like

Weird maybe my phone is just fucked up lol

I hope all is well, maybe he was thinking of Neville

1 Like

The Mr.Nice auctions are alive. And in mrnice forums is nothing said about this.

2 Likes

He must of been thinking of Neville

3 Likes

Back to the haze! I am very envious of all you greenhouse people, you are lucky

2 Likes

So hazes would be considered hash plants right? :flushed:

Currently, there are 615 catalogued strains of the Sativa Haze bud. It’s clear that Haze has maintained its ongoing popularity and reputations, allowing us to focus on the more popular Haze hybrids.

Copied from search…can anyone verify this?

Oh yeah and “Penny Haze” FTW !!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Are alternating nodes an indication of being in pre-flower?

2 Likes

No its a indication of sexual maturity, because you can reach alternating nodes and sexual maturity without being in pre-flower. At the same time they’re both preferred prerequisites before flipping to flower, imhe
Hapi

7 Likes

Just popped some of Ag/ Todd McCormick’s Original Haze and some Golden Coast Genetics Heirloom Haze…I’ll start a journal once they pop up from the dirt. Mainly growing for using a male to cross with other strains but I’ll probably keep a female or two or six going just to see what the bud is like.

10 Likes

Thanks. Always good to learn.

1 Like

Wally Ducks Nevils Haze x C5 Mango

Ace’ Golden Tiger x A5 - A5 leaner

Thai leaner

47 Likes

Metal Haze F3–not the stretchiest in the tent this round, 3rd place of 3 sativa’s however, it’s raunchy and still under developed for day 21 compared to the rest of the tent. Lets see if she can go past 100!!

26 Likes

Cuban black haze, best piffy stuff I ever smoked. Extremely Similar smell as the last haze I posted on here but more intense and just such a phenomenal smoke.

29 Likes

Harlem 21 grown by so dope. I don’t look to get stuff but when I’m in the city, I’m scooping haze. I don’t remember the exact genetic makeup of it but some hazey stuff put together from piff coast. very loud haze smell forsure and a phenomenal smoke. I like that Cuban black haze I just posted a bit better personally on the smoke but these were both phenomenal. This was beautiful fresh and loud, they did a great job.

19 Likes

The best haze in my book c.b.h. hands down. I had the cut for ever I end up losing her after having her for 17yrs . Covid almost killed me twice . She mad it thru my first hospital stay but during my second time getting hospitalized I lost her and a bunch of others

3 Likes

My first foray into growing haze is coming- got 3 original hazes from Todd P Mac soaking. 2 popped tails and will be in the soil tonight.

7 Likes

Oh man I’m sorry to hear that! The longest I’ve held a mother is like 2 years so I have respect for those that have held cuts for any long periods of time it’s a difficult thing. Especially through the times as you go further back. I’m from south Florida and live in ny so i know that cbh is legendary.

3 Likes

Some beautiful pictures everyone!

4 Likes