Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I mean that sounds like how the la vieja, Cuban black, Harlem 21 all generally smell as well

Ahhhh man :sob:

Church incense is how it used to smell/taste to me. I miss that true piff so much.

8 Likes

16 Likes

The ones that have NL (ie cuban black haze) and other indicas in it to bring down flowering time have these other aspects to it that take away from the pure frankincense quality smoke. Or for example, piff x blue dream, etc. etc.

2 Likes

Gotcha, the name piff goes with these nl hazes, that’s forsure where the “piff” name began.

1 Like

Old Thai seeds from Dan Chang

16 Likes

I’m popping mullumbimby madness in March and going full cycle outdoor Just south of the 38th parallel by about 20miles so I’m hoping to see some 20+ footers :slight_smile: I love a good haze I can’t wait to see how she performs , beautifully I bet :slight_smile:

Ooooh I can’t wait :slight_smile:

31 Likes

52 Likes

Do you guys even know haze? It’s like that prepare your brain for a fucking loop man.

18 Likes

You are all full of shit. Show me some haze.

15 Likes

Almost had me snap a pic of the Maui Mango Hazes I have going…:wink:.

But I’m not sure if they are true hazes…:thinking:

:banana::banana:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Mangobiche
" Mango biche CSI used was sourced from Cannabiogen
" Mangobiche Regular is a classic Columbian strain with savoury aromas and a great ling-term power.

• From uncertain origins, Mangobiche Regular is one of the few classic cannabis varieties which still exist because of its excellent quality
  • This cannabis plant is highly branched structure topped with long vines of flowers make for a high final yield
  • Fruity and mango aromas and flavours, slightly spicy with a strong psychoactive effect, cerebral and trippy at the same time, with a sweet touch that makes the experience even more enjoyable
  • Mangobiche Regular cannabis plant is a classic amongst the best Colombian varieties"
    20230202_060644
26 Likes

THH

42 Likes

Hey @tomhill , does anyone know what’s in the infamous "purple Haze " jimmy sang about? I’ve been trying to figure that riddle out for years lol thanks PS I’m seriously asking I’m not trying to be condescending or a d!ck and I have looked it up and have found nothing worth repeating so if you don’t mind thanks

3 Likes

I’d love to hear it from a legend as yourself so I know what to properly say when asked. Most of the time I’ll just say look it up :joy: I’m genuinely asking—I know text can come off as flat or being a dick; but I genuinely am curious. I mean, there’s not many people better than yourself to ask this question.

Have a great day y’all I’m heading to Bend to see a homie I’ll be in the air all day.

2 Likes

Golden Coast Genetics has an Heirloom Haze, I think it might be the brown or piff. Read something online about a root beer/sarsaparilla pheno.

Haven’t popped them yet but the genetics from him are always solid so I’m sure it’s something :fire:

11 Likes

I could be wrong but wasn’t he talking about Purple Haze as in LSD, not Haze as we know it today?

9 Likes

supposebly “officially” a dream he had, but cmon…just fitting too good to some strong Haze Trip

1 Like

…it’s in my brain…

17 Likes