Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

That member is no longer with us , word is he passed away in December but I’m sure he would have appreciated the offer.

5 Likes

oh I didnt know that. rest in peace.

9 Likes

indeed. good black vietnamese pheno is like drinking mushroom tea… but in hybrids I made it is even extrapolated in some way.

I try to breed psychedelic smoke yes.

13 Likes

I dont think so, this what you say is symptoms or consequences imo, and not the cause. like I said this anxiety I am talking about, I have never experienced with malawi, durban, congo or ethiopian… or any sativa I grew… I usually dont feel anxious after smoking sativas, practically never. this is something else. it is that vietnamese male I used… give it try and we can disscuss it. it can surprise you imo.

to be clear I am not talking about black vietnamese, but about bandaid x vietnamese or nevilles haze x vietnamese or toms haze x vienamese as this is haze thread. magic lays in first generation hybrid, in inbred line you have to look for it like in 50 females at least. but in right hybrid, it can pop more frequently… brown thai phenos are out of this world.

good thaihaze weed is different category imo, even among sativas… hard to find similar sativa that would alter mind so much.

I have huge tolerance smoking 5 fat joints per day like 15 years LOL so if it does something like this to me, it means we are not talking about average sativa phenos, of course some occasional smoker can get it from just super silver haze or something like that. me not though. mango haze or ssh are mild relaxing sativa hybrids to me.

haze on

23 Likes

I’m sure it’s something special. It was just an anecdotal thing I found out regarding these more extreme sativas, nothing against your stuff. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: As a sativa head I found Lemon Thai and Pineapple Thai quite early here in EU and for my ADHD, all the Thai stuff is just what my brain needs. Though both Lemon and Pineapple Thai is crossed with afghanis, but still you’ll feel that Thai effect within them. Grown other Thai strains but they always hermed on me so I’m happy that there is guys doing good work with Thai and hazes.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut (Haze Parent) to the left, Original Haze to the right

29 Likes

Sounds interesting…I’ve always assumed that anxiety inducing is typically about user mood ya know…then there are strains that really do make you paranoid, it’s a tolerance level…a lot of stuff that pairs well with alcohol in a tincture is paranoia inducing when smoked. Take The Hog for instance…that shit must be where the saying “puff, puff pass” came along. It’s great for a couple hits or mixed in a drink, but too much makes you paranoid…:smiley:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful plants! I wonder what the flower time might be? I really dig the structure and how big they have grown in those pots. I will be watching these for SURE! What are your goals if I may ask from these two?

3 Likes

THH

Vietnamese black

40 Likes

looking great !!!

3 Likes

Outstanding love those maybe the will smoke as good as they look :+1:!

2 Likes

NL5 Haze

24 Likes

@djtrip is that NL5xHaze from A.G.? Or another breeder? Some crazy leaf variegation there

4 Likes

Cool one!

I’ve found many leaf variegations and other quirks in A5HzS1 in a small sample of around 8.

Also, in the current Purple Zamal x A5 that I’ve flowering, one of them has crinkle leaves.

Where does your NL5Haze come from if I might ask?

6 Likes

@firehead I got the NL5 Haze from Swami Organic Seeds. First time seeing these leaves.

8 Likes

Thanks @royal

Appreciate it @Cactus , that is my wish as well
COLUMBIAN Mangobiche (Cannabiogen)

Clones from the THH run and Viet black doing well.
Far right fat leaves are two “deep chunk”, aka monkey balls.

Hapi growing
#yearofhaze #Hapihazedaze

28 Likes

I am taking notes, maybe you can tell me more about the Colombian x Mango and have you grown it before?

2 Likes

This is a lousy pic of a Lao x DC will try to get better one actually topped it has four colas 4 weeks maybe moving into 5 weeks but will need to check notes.

I really like the Chunks and obviously the THH

17 Likes

The original story was blue dream is super silver haze x djs blueberry , I’m not sure when or how people started thinking it was pure haze used in the cross but it was super silver haze, I’ve had blue dream for a very long time and got it from one of the people in the original circle it came from.

10 Likes

Yes, this is true. But are you 100% sure that SC Pure Haze are pure haze. From pics and discussion over the years, it clearly got indica in it.

So IMO, both @Vagabond_Windy and @Heritagefarms are correct. But that’s just one man’s opinion, not facts.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes