Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

secret recipe of chocolate thai hybrid x thaihaze. ow now it is not secret hahahha

47 Likes

Loving the foxtails! @MAHAKALA

That Neville’s x Viet sounds like a great strain too; maybe good for watching a scary move :joy:

7 Likes

I recommend to watch Eraserhead from Lynch on it hahahah in case you dont take yourself too seriously, it is good weed and the scare canbe fun :smiley:

foxtails are sexy. I call them psychoactive pistols :upside_down_face:

HAZE ON.

12 Likes

Eraserhead - Ok thanks I’ll check it out! i have some Mexican foxtails - or psychoactive pistols - that may add to the scare it’s worth trying at least :blush:

4 Likes

@MAHAKALA the grandfunk you recommended is available where? Beautiful plants! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Was curious where I could get some grandfunk also?

2 Likes

I just ordered some Chocolate Funk and Juicy Woo from here

12 Likes

Wow will be getting a couple strains soon thanks @FieldEffect

4 Likes

A buddy of mine grew out about 7 Grandfunk females. He described them as wizard wands of citric haze with undercurrents of metal and pencil shavings :pencil2:.

13 Likes

Appreciate all information I can gather. Thank you

3 Likes

I’m literally prioritizing getting Mahakala beans above every other strain acquisition right now. I’m just too broke to justify a seed purchase at the moment; I literally have 5 strains I want to try!

AND he’s just a wonderful soul, to boot.

14 Likes

grandfunk in greenhouse:

40 Likes

@mahakala , is there a place we can get seeds directly from you? Cut out the middle man :slight_smile: if possible, if not it’ll be alright :slight_smile:

4 Likes

More of the Super Lemon Haze plant from @Jinglepot 's seed run (Ethos SLH F6, iirc)

22 Likes

Awe yeah! Thanks for the tag!! She’s a beauty, wow, I really wanna grow her again, so good. Yours looks fantastic!:heart:

10 Likes

I am thankful to that middle man, that he vends my seeds, he gave me chance. so no, I dont want to cut him out

20 Likes

around here getting beaten once more for this goat ECSD x Neviille Haze. Cross made by Chaco

Photos taken at 6 weeks of 12/12

27 Likes

1st time haze grower, got some O Haze. One if my females has double serrated leaves

23 Likes

That’s cool, I respect loyalty

4 Likes

I grew it too…

25 Likes