Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

NL5 haze a Hawaiian that is a sativa cross. Mostly Mexican and Thai. A couple plants are electric, but most are irie like Jamaican

4 Likes

if it is known to me ACE oth is selection from 30 seeds, and that 14 weekers were selected out by Kaiki

3 Likes

yeah we will talk about that 5 - 10 % pheno, as it is so unusual in cannabis world and so strongly mind altering like no other cannabis…but it doesnt mean that other plants are garbage. some of them are the most euphoric weed I have ever tried… high quality. that 5% pheno is not good, it is absolute top. and then there are plenty of good ones.

also you can get lucky and can get it in 70 seeds.

did you see that guy with sensi jack herrer, he had to bought 7 packs to find keeper he likes… it is 70 seeds… I think tom hill line is more worthy to pop 70 seeds, maybe it is just my opinion.

7 Likes

Dan Chang Thai 1

14 Likes

Dan Chang Thai 2

17 Likes

nevhaze thai pheno x toms haze, you can see what good toms haze males can do…

57 Likes

Vietnam Black 164 S1 Day 76

34 Likes

Only 2 in stock!! Better grab em if you can!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

df13haze, thaihaze pheno

pheno which is more F13 influenced

45 Likes

hehehe hair standing up. thats it… great to read Humbl. I think the most of us found green ones more clear. but I think that when he says lime green is crap, he thought of “better” haze which brown. brown haze is green, not purple or red hues, but calyxes are brown. brown haze is pepper, woody, incense, cedar/sandalwood. green toms haze is citric, metallic, herbal etc…

8 Likes

about trippy effect. it is relative, when I was smoking not so much of haze, I thought ECSD is slightly trippy… now after smoking proper toms haze hybrid, I dont think it LOL

so it depends on what you are smoking, if you smoke mainly kushes, diesels or chems, then after smoking some amnesia or blue dream, it can seem little trippy to you…

now take a step on another level, and start to smoke all those hazes, skunkhaze, afghanhaze or kushaze, blueberry indica haze, etc. simply some indica x haze hybrids. does it seem to you trippy, yes? probably yes. from all those nevilles haze is probably the most trippy right?

now take a step on another level. let smoke vietnamese x haze, malawi x haze, thai x haze, zamal x haze. do these seem to be more trippy than those on previous level? hell yes.

21 Likes

@MAHAKALA you’re making me wanna jump on the Haze train! I’ve never had trippy weed but I do smoke a lot lol.

5 Likes

Purple Zamal x A5 Haze (ACE) at D52 of 11/13

Overall, the best looking of the 5x I’ve going.

25 Likes

Did it express any like Thai phenos that do the fox tail thing, I like/love the look of those buds in my opinion are Just absolutely fantastically stunning and intreageing and kinda majestic like a rare an endangered animal species in the wild a true site to behold! So sorry for the ramblings on this morning lol

4 Likes

Haze have one of best trips of cannabis world.
Its special

5 Likes

Two weeks since my last Super Lemon Haze update…

She’ll need another month I think…

30 Likes

Very cool, are those the SLH from @Jinglepot ?

3 Likes

Yes, indeed!

4 Likes

I want a Haze mother plant for cloning. I am legal and part of being legal I am restricted to growing 6 seedlings/clones, 6 vegging plants and 6 flowering plants at one time.

With such a limited amount of plants I am want to find a heavy hitting long lasting strain that is hard to build up a tolerance. Mind Blower by Maha Kala was one I was looking at but it is sold out right now.

If you could only have one Haze strain what best of the best strain would you choose?

5 Likes

I thought vendor will restock it asap…

but I have some difficulties to make a deal with him… I am really sorry.

I hope my friend will open his shop soon and it will be available just easily…

10 Likes