Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

have nice Friday everybody!

26 Likes

@TomHill https://youtu.be/nP0VBB7BO64?t=111

9 Likes

Welcome @StarCrashFlowerPower! Hope you stick around with us fellow growers.We’re kinda cool :wink:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself! I’m not cool!

2 Likes

You seem alright to me…

1 Like

hey! my friend, welcome to this forum! you will enjoy its chill out atmosphere.

and post those haze bushes here please.

6 Likes

hawaiian gas bud, gassy spicy smoke with some fruity menthol aftertaste… it has strange effect, first it is very happy relaxing stony dreamy high, kind of mind melting feeling, you are active, but really relaxed with permanent grin, but after like one hour, head clear up, get energetic and then suddenly wave hits you in your mind and it is trippy, after some time it fades off and you think it is okay and then another wave of it LOL when I was smoking juicy woo with my friend, juicy has same thaihaze father as hawaiian gas, he said that he noticed several waves, few times he thinks it is okay, but then another wave and it gets kind of trippy, like you cant look to people faces and you are in such psychedelic bubble.

35 Likes

the problem with trippy weed is that you can think it is okay, but others see you are trippin´ hard hahahaha

12 Likes

No way, dude. The problem with trippy weed is that you think everybody knows you’re tripping out, but in reality, they’re totally oblivious to your state of mind and couldn’t care less haha. You go to the grocery store and think,”Everybody knows I’m high, everybody knows I’m high…” and then you look around and realize,”Shit, man, everybody here is just shopping for groceries and staring at their phones and whatever… The cashier mayyyyybe might know, but she’s just getting through her shift, she isn’t gonna call the cops. We’re golden!” haha.

23 Likes

Testing …

49 Likes

That’s a beast!

3 Likes

OK I figured out how to post pictures. I will be doing so…seed from Maha

7 Likes

If you’ve already seen this I apologize… two have been cut & two of the plants are still growing

41 Likes

40 Likes

Amazing! From a different planet :grin:

15 Likes

Is that the Neville’s haze x Tom hill haze?

3 Likes

yes, you think that, but I dont know like at you, maybe people dont care at all there, but here they notice immediately, as it is like first time in shop for me… so I am not sure what to do, asking myself several times “what am I doing here”… normal automatic moves, you dont even realize you do normally, are out of order hahahaha and they notice some dazed and confused dude there hahahaha girl was asking me if I will pay cash or by card, I was like what? paying? what does that mean? hahahaha another dimension.

it is definitely better to smoke it in some natural peaceful environment… for me… I enjoy it more.

11 Likes

yes. rare thai pheno of NH versus bunch of toms haze males.

if you look to description of ACE Chiang Mai Thai, then it is like describing that NH thai pheno. no frankies church incense, just soft lemony/piney woody spicy smells…

although starcrash got two phenos which are stinky, that comes from NLhaze side I think… not that some phenos of Toms haze can be louder smells, yes, but I have never got stinky Toms haze, only fragrant ones. maybe some like vegetable root smells, but never stinky like fron NH, wet basement etc.

for example vintage NH from Sammy is kind of stinky when flowering, but after drying/curing it is not there, it is your classic floral incense haze more on fragrant side

9 Likes

I posted only few pics of yours, so dont worry and post everything LOL hahaha

thanks for sharing brother.

1 Like

Do they, though? Do they really notice some super-baked guy? Or do you just think that they’re noticing you? Has somebody actually fucked with you because you appeared to be stoned?

I mean, what? Is somebody really gonna flag down a cop and go,”Officer! Officer! I think that guy over there is HIGH on MARIJUANA!”? What’re they gonna do, call 911 and say,”There’s a person here who I think might be high on weed!”? Nah, bro, they’re not gonna do that. You’re tripping! Enjoy it! haha.

I will say, though, that I was kiiiiiind of interested in those crosses of yours, but now I’m like,”Fuck that shit. I don’t wanna smoke any weed that makes me feel like I could get arrested whenever I leave my house…” haha!

3 Likes